• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Idiots with money.....what do you think will happen when you get a bunch of spoiled kids who have $40k trucks that their parents bought for them together? Now obviously not all are like that and some have worked very hard for what they got but generally those types stay out of trouble.

The spoiled rich kids have parents that all work at cummins I bet.

mac ':flipoff2:' gyvr

I'll take a g8 gt....

Kman you need a truck and trailer like mine to do it all.

mac 'the pirate answer' gyvr

The spoiled rich kids have parents that all work at cummins I bet.

mac ':flipoff2:' gyvr

My Jeep would have been a lot cooler if I were one of those kids! :moon:

Me too but I don't work for cummins. :kissyou:

Look at the two piles of trash I drive.......We don't make THAT much money........Excuse me while I book my tri-annual flight to turks and caicos.........

:D

Kman you need a truck and trailer like mine to do it all.

mac 'the pirate answer' gyvr

I would LOOOVVVVEEEE that, but just not even close to fitting into my budget.

Or a bus or U-hual

I have considered the bus thing also, but am kind of scared of the maintenance.

I also try to shy away from the motorhome thing for the same reason, but they are alot smaller. Also I like my truck alot but there is almost no point in keeping it if I have a MH to haul my heep.

I've contemplated selling it and buying a beater for work (6 mile round trip) and a MH.

I cant disagree, because a bus would have been fleet maintained but when it breaks I would think parts for a Bus are more pricey than for a 1 ton chevy or ford chassis with a motorhome body.

I miss my Grand Prix. 92 SE with every option but the HUD, leather and engine to make it a GT. I have the original window sticker somewhere. Thing was $20K back in 92.

Good ride, great mileage, comfortable seats, power everything, arctic bright white, illegal tint :D and 29mpg.

Busses have a hd frame and built to go 1,000,000+ miles

True. I have considered this also, I was actually planning on discussing yours with you next time we talked.

I have lots of time to make a decision. I have a truck, trailer, and tent right now and they all work.

k "always want more" man

Back