• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Kman, as soon as I get a spare moment I'm going to reply seriously in your tow thread...
I think its a good thread to discuss the options out there.

mac 'give me a minute' gyvr

Kman, as soon as I get a spare moment I'm going to reply seriously in your tow thread...
I think its a good thread to discuss the options out there.

mac 'give me a minute' gyvr

Thanks Mac!!

I've been sitting at a computer all day doing "quotes". My mind is all over the place today. :geek:

Took Sarah down some food and blackberries and stopped to look at the TJ. 2000 Wrangler, 4.0, five speed, 134k and beside some rust areas in very little places, rust free. Looks to have never been off road. It said a price, but they marked it out and just put OBO on it. So tempting. How much would someone give me for my XJ? 194k and mechanically sound, body isn't best but for a trail rig who needs it?

Re: Re: Important

but this one is a bad ass unit!!!

http://nmi.craigslist.org/rvs/3912460438.html

With the price I am doubting that it's a diesel.

Don't look at anything with round headlights.

Another problem with the older busses is that they have full awn air brakes. The newer busses are air/hydraulic.

I paid $2100 for my 91 in 2002. It was fresh from hauling kids, it still had spit balls on the ceiling.

DD the xj and buy the TJ as a hardcore wheeler...

I like what my friend did with his JK, it is a wheeler and his DD. The only thing stopping me from buying the TJ is having another car payment again. I bet I could get the TJ for 4500 if I tried, at most 5.

I like what my friend did with his JK, it is a wheeler and his DD. The only thing stopping me from buying the TJ is having another car payment again. I bet I could get the TJ for 4500 if I tried, at most 5.

If you can get a 4.0 TJ for 4500 buy it and sell it for 6500.

If you can get a 4.0 TJ for 4500 buy it and sell it for 6500.

It said a price and had a six in it before it was marked out. I am going to assume they wanted 6k (which is what the retail is according to KBB). I may go back later this week and found out exactly how much they want for it.

Re: Re: Important

Set up to haul a rig?

Its a full bodied bus. The advantage to that is more living space, bed room, bathroom, etc. Disadvantage is you can only haul one jeep. the way mine was set up I had a futon bunk for sleeping, some cabnets and a kick ass stereo, but when I took long hauls the fuel was half price.

ny6uqu6u.jpg

Back