• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

c ool Bus 2001 $3800

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4021340007.html

I wanted the Ho hauler real bad. Let me know what bob "my friend" loose wants if you pass it kmann

If you are going to buy a bus, that seems like a good start there. Not old as dirt, has some of the newer stuff, but not a bunch of the newer crap.

FL series body up front so it should be easier to get parts. Might not be the most preferred motor under the hood, but its also not 20 years old either.

mac 'manche might disagree with me' gyvr

Yes. PM him, he answers them.

Did that earlier. Thanks.

c ool Bus 2001 $3800

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4021340007.html

I wanted the Ho hauler real bad. Let me know what bob "my friend" loose wants if you pass it kmann

Nice. I Like that.

But I'm not digging pimping the whole Bus. I don't finish projects I already have. And I'm not doing anything with all of this until spring time. So I can save some money over the winter and my truck will be paid off.

Anybody have pics of looses bus?

If you can get a 4.0 TJ for 4500 buy it and sell it for 6500.
I paid 6k for my 2000 w/4.0, but that was a cash deal, no trade in. That's with a hard top & soft top.

I'd like to have an amberlamps for a tow pig. I was thinking about it today after reading about the buss stuff.

I was day dreaming of having flip down bunks for more storage during travel and a jump seat or two for a kids.

I want this ambulance. Put a cummins in it and then I can sell my jeep and not need a tow rig.
va4a2u5a.jpg

I want this ambulance. Put a cummins in it and then I can sell my jeep and not need a tow rig.
va4a2u5a.jpg
First thing to come to my mind when seeing this: Hot Lips Houlihan.

XJosh 'M*A*S*H' 95

I've only owned cherokees. Never seen over 22mpg.
I got 23mpg in my MJ... once.

va4a2u5a.jpg

You would just break harder to find, more expensive parts, and need a larger tow rig :jester:

Maybe. But I'd sure have fun doing it.

Oh I'm not trying to dissuade you here, I'm just getting you ready for my "buy a 5 ton as a tow rig" sales pitch.

Why put a hole in your tent when you could use one of these.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NewAir+...teel/8966708.p?id=1218960133033&skuId=8966708

My work had three or four of them (had, they were stolen a few weekends ago) for the old building where the A/C sucked. Just put a pipe out the door and there you go.

We just got one for our office here at the school...

Prior to this is had no ventilation at all because it was a former storage closet.

With all the computers in here (one for us, two for cameras) it was hot, hot, hot...

Its 70 in here right now...

mac 'perfect for napping' gyvr

On the school bus thread: we race a 84 camaro in the 24 hours of lemons in the Midwest. There are some guys that race a Monza that have the coolest school bus tow rig. It has a handicapped lift on the back to load stuff into the bus. If I was ever able to convince the wife... I'd have to get one with that lift. You might be able to find just the lift at a junk yard. Our Boy Scout troop is trying to get one,its a hassle to get drivers licenses for everyone who will drive it.

Back