• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Yep, especially the under 18 who were arrested (or maybe cited?) for underage drinking, driving while drunk, and showing off. This is the 16th year for the show, I don't remember it being this bad (I don't remember it being bad at all until 2010).

Yep, especially the under 18 who were arrested (or maybe cited?) for underage drinking, driving while drunk, and showing off. This is the 16th year for the show, I don't remember it being this bad (I don't remember it being bad at all until 2010).

Idiots with money.....what do you think will happen when you get a bunch of spoiled kids who have $40k trucks that their parents bought for them together? Now obviously not all are like that and some have worked very hard for what they got but generally those types stay out of trouble.

Anyone wanta bet how long for I start modding the new wrangler?

Idiots with money.....what do you think will happen when you get a bunch of spoiled kids who have $40k trucks that their parents bought for them together? Now obviously not all are like that and some have worked very hard for what they got but generally those types stay out of trouble.

I know the types who get everything paid for and don't care for it. I think the number was around 15k trucks come here and I am willing to say that only about 1,000 or less participate in after parties. Not all of them do anything illegal either. A friend of mine was given a car when he first started driving. It wasn't the best, but when it wore out his parents bought him a Ranger. He put it on its side one year. They towed it home, fixed it for him. He totaled it a few years later and they bought him an XJ. He wouldn't fix anything on it, would wait for his parents to need it to have them fix it. When his parents got a new car, they gave him their old Aztec. Same deal, he later sold the XJ. He has had so many hobbies (R/C cars, paint ball, and supposedly had a race car). His parents bought many things for him.

On the TJ note, it is so tempting to look at one that is for sale not far from Sarah's house. I think about it for a while, then I think about that my XJ is paid off and parts are cheap to upgrade it. Then I think about being able to go topless in the summer.

Is that the one with the V8?

On the TJ note, it is so tempting to look at one that is for sale not far from Sarah's house. I think about it for a while, then I think about that my XJ is paid off and parts are cheap to upgrade it. Then I think about being able to go topless in the summer.

My top is on when its above 85, AC works better that way, fat guys don't like to sweat.

I did like Pontiac's muscle cars before they went away. A friend had a 05 GTO with intake, headers, and the go go juice. Engine alone was 405 whp and with 150 shot, it hit 550 whp.

https://vimeo.com/4174680

A friends OMNI GLHS

https://vimeo.com/4174688

My top is on when its above 85, AC works better that way, fat guys don't like to sweat.

It would for me above 90° and 85% humidity. I can run without running my A/C until about that part.

I liked my 95 Grand Am, it got really good gas mpg (27 city and 33 highway) with the quad 4. The problem was is that some garages said they wouldn't work on that motor.

Back