• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Flowmaster or knock off?

What flowmaster series?

I have 2 1/2" exhaust

I always run a 40 series flow master.

No issues for over 7 years on the Popcan.

mac '2 chambers of love' gyvr

My Tuesday is still a Tuesday. I need my Sunday to be a Sunday.

I'm working my Sunday too at part time...

In fact I pretty much work everyday...

Until I go jeeping...

mac 'the truth behind my partying hard at events' gyvr

To be frank, I didn't ask about cat's, and my choice on what I do with, or without, is just that, MY choice. It won't be discussed here, because it simply won't.

Video would be good Doug.

So I found an 03 e350 chassis class C motorhome...with a 7.3 power stroke...

mac 'much want' gyvr

I am running CAT only and suprisingly it isn't loud and sounds pretty good, I think.

4u7yqasu.jpg

Picked up a Barbie jeep for WF'14 and this was already on it. It's a sign that I will win.

Josh, your panel is very clean. I remember seeing those in Jp a long time ago. Good stuff.

John, pretty sweet getting a hawk in your back yard. We see them pretty regularly around here. Usually perched up on a tall fence post, scouting the ditches for mice.

I was kinda busy this weekend. Put new shingles on 2 of the 5 pitches on the house. 2 to go. The south facing pitch is still really good. The north face is good as well, but the difference in shingle color will be too noticeable.

XJosh 'drinking Bud on the roof' 95

Diesel show has come and gone, police were busy.

http://www.mywabashvalley.com/story...diesel-weekend/d/story/sT5qD_yQekuyXkTzRVTPyg

The Scheid Diesel Extravaganza is wrapping up Sunday, and so far this weekend, Indiana State Excise Police Officers alone have arrested 254 people on 305 charges.

Over 100 of those arrests were for underage drinking, and the Party Cask Beverage Center on Third Street was cited for sale of alcohol to a minor and allowing a minor to loiter after officers saw an underage male walking out of the store with a case of beer.

There were also various drug and operating while intoxicated charges.

Several people were arrested for criminal recklessness after they were observed "power braking" in large crowds in store parking lots.

And 162 additional citations include: excessive exhaust or smoke, open container violation, seat belt violation and other traffic offenses.

Final numbers from other law enforcement agencies are expected Monday.

Excise Police also report:
- 105 people for underage possession or consumption of alcohol, including 21 juveniles less than 18. Five of them were also charged with false informing and one with being in a liquor store.
- 12 adults were arrested for providing alcohol to minors
- 12 juveniles were cited for possession of tobacco
- 3 were arrested for operating while intoxicated
- 5 were arrested on drug charges

I drove by a parking lot they used to after party on Friday night yesterday. It was trashed and that lot was closed off on Saturday night.

Back