• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

damn you guys and your clean MJs. What's the guy want for that long wheelbase one? Curious what they go for out there.

Thinking about selling the ZJ again. poorboy87 found a low miles, almost cherry MJ locally for cheap. Dangit.

I'm talking 45k miles. 4.0. Dangit.

Dooo eeet..... Long wheelbase tho. Cherry.

So much want. LWB is fine, I could convert it to 4WD no problem. Attached the pic Tim sent me. Very little rust in D/S floorboard. $2800 with topper, $2600 without is the asking price. Sounds kinda high, but with the mileage...

Anyone want a ZJ :D

Last edited:
Eaton is the way to go.

Some came with a lunch box locker called a detroit.

1.5 inch axles shafts

Drop out center section...and diff cover. 3 bearings.

CHEAP

mac 'beat the piss out of them' gyvr

BUY IT BYRON!!!!!

What's most awesome is that he's lowering the price to pull off the topper when I'd pay him extra to take it off. HA!

I'd buy that MJ if I could. Though I'm not a fan of the LWB, it's worth it.

heading out here shortly to get the side by side...ought to be a fun afternoon, expensive, but fun :D

Case is riding to town with me and his only concern is if we can stop at Taco Bell and get nachos...yeah, he is def my kid!

and based on the fact his mother is a looker who could get any guy in the MWC she so chooses........:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Surfing for gifs on the googles has lead me to what looks to be a ricer forum who has their version of a Friend of the Day thread but it's public...

XJosh 'you do the math' 95

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=5148&page=1497 And Kimmer's avatar is on page 1538. I got confused about what forum I was on for a second.

CNC.jpg

Last edited:
Back