• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

id probably drag my wife and kids down also.

Well, last night T was asking what I was doing. I said, planning our trip to MO, she said she didn't know we were going to MO. I told her we were going to try. Her kids (8 &11) then said, are we going to MO to? I told them maybe.

My mom may be home the 6th-13th of june so the 16th is a sure thing for me but the 9th may not work for me.

June 9th is the date...I will post up something in the staging area soon.

Hobag...keep your phone on you on June 9th.....around 11:16PM

Unsure/undecided if I should/could go...

It'd be cool to get Bec to come a long, get her to finally meet everyone, but with both of us having jobs and me with a possibly second job, it'd be tricky...

i think that may be one of the only free weekends that i have all summer :) now that can change very quickly, but as of now i think i could make it

June 9th works for me! Details are all that's left. One of them is that I will not be bringing Meganne and Harrison. Being the way she is, Meganne wants to have a couple weeks to be planning his birthday party for the weekend after and she really won't want me involved in that planning. It's not that she doesn't value my opinion, it's just not good enough! HAHA!

XJosh 'weekend getaway' 95

Looks like I'm in the market for new gears.

picture.php

Can I refer to you now as "toofless"? :laugh:

Throw a little JBWeld on it, it'll be fine.

Looks like pinion support cracked also.....

I think what you're looking at is a scratch.

doesn't really matter, the threads are so f'd up and the gouge where the bearing race goes renders this junk.

Like I was hoping at wf, I can salvage my spool. :D

Edit: I did find a crack. good eye HoBag

got new gears on their way. ouch.

Last edited:
As of right now it is looking more like it will be the 9th of June. I am taking the week off before that for family vacation, so that will be a nice way to end up a vacation..

Out...in Michigan about 40 mins from Dan's house at a Dirt Riot race at Rocks and Valleys...

Well, last night T was asking what I was doing. I said, planning our trip to MO, she said she didn't know we were going to MO. I told her we were going to try. Her kids (8 &11) then said, are we going to MO to? I told them maybe.

I'll be 40 mins from your house that weekend...and you won't be home...

mac 'maybe next year' gyvr

Back