• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Why couldn't the weather have been like this a few weeks ago?

On another thought, Sometime in April or June, anyone want to go to Badlands and do green? I think I have done all of green now between April 2011 and Winterfest 12. I know I have a few friends who would just want to do green as well. I don't know if any of them know the park that well and I know I don't. My current girl friend has never been off road before either. Probably more around June mainly because I have only been to the park when it is cold, be sorta nice to be there when it is warm.

ya haven't seen all of green....

i have been going for years and haven't seen all of green, look for threads in the staging section somebody's bound to go in the summer.

Last year I was on some part of green, I remember being on some part of green that started on the road going to the quarry, went there over a sharp break over angle (because I got stuck on the drop off due to my low height compared to other rigs that day). Other then that stuck and one other time, I had fun.

Windex and a shop rag worked well.
yeah... I always think about it, and then end up fixing something else instead, and forget entirely about it. Last time I went outside to put stickers on it, it got a new exhaust system, a welded shock mount (I finally fixed the one that broke off the first time it left pavement in July, that every single person who sees the truck has told me about since then), and some new bumpstops, and the stickers are still sitting on the seat. :confused1

I'd have to guess ignition stuff and whatnot... holy hell that price is high. I can get a decent dual channel Tektronix ~250MHz scope from the 80s or 90s for half that.

You can adjust timing and diagnos electrical issues. The screen shows volts going from the dist to each plug. Now modern day computers can plug in and show you most of that information

Last year I was on some part of green, I remember being on some part of green that started on the road going to the quarry, went there over a sharp break over angle (because I got stuck on the drop off due to my low height compared to other rigs that day). Other then that stuck and one other time, I had fun.

Green? Pshhh.

Now that you have "wheeled" you need to show off to her, follow me on one of my runs.

:D

Rev

FYI - If you're going to send something USPS, please do your customer a favor and spend $2 on insurance. That way when a LCA you shipped is ejected from the box and the customer only receives one, they aren't out $50 for your $2 mistake. Also, don't just drop 2 heavy steel items in a cardboard box and expect them to stay in it without any packing material or supplemental taping. This was not a problem with any vendor, just an individual.

Plug for Rough Country, Jason hooked me up with a replacement LCA for a great price.

RuffStuff is great at that. They flatrate everything and the bags (I mean, boxes...) always show up beat to hell but still holding together, probably because they almost completely cover the box with packing tape before sending it out :laugh2:

Last edited:
I always pack the hell out of stuff...the UPS ladies usually hate to see we come in to ship stuff b/c they are boxes that are all taped and extra cardborad layers put on in case of a blow out. When i shipped that bumper out to Rusty, I brought it in bare steel and said "slap a sticker on it" b/c I was no way in hell gonna box up that big ol' thing. Last time I shipped something that big and boxed it up, that was when I sent my mother-in-law on vacation to China...speaking of that, I wonder if she ever made it?? :dunno:

Anybody ever have a fuel filter rust out?

Mine is leaking around it and can't pinpoint the leak. Lines look good.

What is the other line that run towards the top of the tank? Vacuum?

On my 96 by the way.

I was about to say, i don't have an inline fuel filter.

Anybody ever have a fuel filter rust out?

Mine is leaking around it and can't pinpoint the leak. Lines look good.

What is the other line that run towards the top of the tank? Vacuum?

On my 96 by the way.

Yes my 96 rusted out and blew up a few years ago.

mac 'been fine since the new one' gyvr

Back