• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Got home from work this morning...

Someone had hit the fire hydrant in front of the house.

It knocked it off and knocked the front two hubcaps off the car that hit it.

Good thing the trailer is out back, cause the car landed in the driveway (based on the tire tracks), right where my trailer had been sitting last week.

Obviously the car was gone when I got home.

mac 'at least it wasn't me this time' gyvr

Anybody ever have a fuel filter rust out?

Mine is leaking around it and can't pinpoint the leak. Lines look good.

What is the other line that run towards the top of the tank? Vacuum?

On my 96 by the way.
yeah the stock one on my 91 MJ rusted out. Was dripping pretty good when I replaced it.

Thin line going to the top of the tank is for the rollover/vent line, I forget where it goes on the other end. There should be only one fuel hose going to the pump assembly because the 96 was a weird year, old style metal tank but new style returnless fuel delivery system.

Yes my 96 rusted out and blew up a few years ago.

mac 'been fine since the new one' gyvr

Has to be the issue then. Gonna stop by the parts store on the way home.

k "wheelin this weekend" man

yeah the stock one on my 91 MJ rusted out. Was dripping pretty good when I replaced it.

Thin line going to the top of the tank is for the rollover/vent line, I forget where it goes on the other end. There should be only one fuel hose going to the pump assembly because the 96 was a weird year, old style metal tank but new style returnless fuel delivery system.

Ok kool! Thanks for re-assuring

mac 'worth repeating' gyvr

3 times for safe measure!

Do yourself a favor and buy new hose and clamps for each end, too. IIRC one end is 5/16 hose and the other is 3/8. Make sure to use fuel injection grade hoseclamps, 14mm should work on both sides, you will need 4 iirc.

Nothing like pulling the filter out and realizing that the clamps got mangled and the hose is dry rotted.

Do yourself a favor and buy new hose and clamps for each end, too. IIRC one end is 5/16 hose and the other is 3/8. Make sure to use fuel injection grade hoseclamps, 14mm should work on both sides, you will need 4 iirc.

Nothing like pulling the filter out and realizing that the clamps got mangled and the hose is dry rotted.

Thanks. I planned on it already. Probably just run home and take it all off then take the wifes jeep to parts plus and get all new.

Ballistic Fab didn't "see" my online order, so the axle brackets I bought three days ago won't be here for another 4 days. Gee thanks BF.

That's the first excuse, get ready for excuses number 2 through 45.

I wouldn't bag on them but... too many of my friends have been burned.

Its spring time!

2012-03-15_19-46-21_985.jpg

Story title for work.

"Cheeseman Wanted"

Immediately thought of this website.

drug the boat out today and ran all the outboards that i've been working on this winter...something strange about being in a boat in shorts a t shirt and flip flops before st pattys day. also got the j10 running well enough to take it for an hour drive today :) runs pretty good but the valve cover is leaking like crazy...good thing the new gasket was 6 bucks!

Casually looking for a small utility trailer to haul trash/junk with. Found a good deal on one in Indy, we happen to be here for the weekend. Too bad we drove the van, which doesn't have a trailer hitch! Go figure.

Casually looking for a small utility trailer to haul trash/junk with. Found a good deal on one in Indy, we happen to be here for the weekend. Too bad we drove the van, which doesn't have a trailer hitch! Go figure.

Didn't you just sell one?

mac 'Worse than me' gyvr

He is going for the Mac award for next years WF.

wifey came home last night and told me one of her 8th grade track girls she coaches has a tattoo of a flower on her wrist.....are you fawking kidding me??? The girls family is troubled to say the least..and her dad gave her the tattoo.....

As many of you know, I am not against tats in any way, but for a child to have one.....I have my opinion about that.

Ballistic Fab didn't "see" my online order, so the axle brackets I bought three days ago won't be here for another 4 days. Gee thanks BF.

should have gone with Ruff Stuff......:anon:

BF will give you the run around and every bullshit excuse you can think of, and then it will still be weeks out. They supposedly had new management come in and reorganize things for the shipping and production side of things...sounds like the same old bullshit to me...they are a fraud.

I have gone to 100% of my bracket purchasing from Ruff Stuff and not had a problem to speak of. Speaking of which, I have a full set of UCA mounts from RS that were double shipped, are you needing those for your FW build? If you still have my number, hit me up homie.

Cheese "been dinking w/ my FW build a little lately" Man

Back