• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

NY strip. It's one of the few things NY does right.

T-bone cause things with bones you don't need a fork, and if the ol lady is doing the J the least you can do is not make any more dishes for her

yea but there is something primal about having that bone for dinner then heading into the bedroom.

the good news is when i reminded my wife about today the only thing she said was"awww i dont want steak"

i told her i will pick up some Campbells soup when i get my steak:greensmok

I will see my wife for about 10 minutes today.

mac 'plenty of time' gyvr

sitting in my bull shit human developement class... its supposed to be a UP (university program) class that i have to take. at the point of adolecence and young adults. guest speaker is giving us a giant speal about abused young children and preteen, and family violence. i understand its an issue, but at this age im sure many if us (there are some nuts in this class, so maybe not all) can identify right, wrong, and make connections. but do we really need to understand their complete mental process? in a 100 level class? really? this has turned into a self help class... for reals.

hey prof, i learned everything your teaching starting 5 years ago, when i started listening to drew pinskey on late night radio, love lines.... and it was a LOT more entertaining.

Are there any admins who can block here account until that post gets a few pages down?

Reminds me of that toyota guy that got busted a couple years ago for talking trash on the board, this his g/f or wife logged on and called him out...

mac 'like lar would care anyways' gyvr

Why couldn't the weather have been like this a few weeks ago?

On another thought, Sometime in April or June, anyone want to go to Badlands and do green? I think I have done all of green now between April 2011 and Winterfest 12. I know I have a few friends who would just want to do green as well. I don't know if any of them know the park that well and I know I don't. My current girl friend has never been off road before either. Probably more around June mainly because I have only been to the park when it is cold, be sorta nice to be there when it is warm.

So...steaks are on the table...

Official

2012-03-14_20-01-12_613.jpg

I need to sticker-ify the MJ, still haven't. Of course getting them to stick properly would require me to actually wash part of it...

Back