• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I have been driving legally since i was 16...

dont listen to those non-trailer queens...they are just mad that they have not earned their queen and crown status like those of us with the trail trash rigs :D My rig was actually streetable and legal until about a year or so ago....it all started when I changed my steering over and it just never seemed to drive right after that...probably b/c I custom designed it myself :gee:

Cheese "been part of the offroad community since I was 3 racing motorcross" Man

Mine is theoretically streetable but anytime I try, it gets me a free (sometimes...) meeting with Massachusetts' finest. I have a lot of stuff to fix before I can get away with that again... so I tow it right now.

Today.

You can beef that 9 with 35 or 40 spline shafts...

Will be bringing the beef to it and the 44Hp. Only going to be running 35's.

Famous last word right.....35's become 37's and so on....lol

yup...national pi day.

Pi=3.14152926535.........

Pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. The number continues infinently with no pattern to the right of the decimal; computers have calculated more then 2 trillion digits so far.....

yeah... I am dumb and 3 days early it seems

ummm...the technical name of today is actually steak and RH day...the rh stand for road _____...ill let you fill in the blank. :)

Pretty sure it was steak and BJ before RH...

Pretty sure it was steak and BJ before RH...
that's what I was thinking... that's what we called it in college (04-08 because I'm a youngster)

i prefer steak and rh day...that way you can just go to bed when you get home from your big steak dinner and your "dessert" on the way home. to each their own though. :)

that is just nasty dude, I think I would rather be the one receiving the RH for the dessert then the one goving it...just saying...:lastara:

that is just nasty dude, I think I would rather be the one receiving the RH for the dessert then the one goving it...just saying...:lastara:

True

you should only be putting the steak in your mouth not the sausage...

quick edit:

or pie.....long as its not cherry ;)

yea, im pretty sure bj was 1st. your belly would be in the way after your big steak.

i will be grilling my steak tonight, only question i have for myself is t-bone or new york strip

Back