• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I've never seen my parents as happy as they have been the last 3 years. They love being grandparents and I'm a little sad I couldn't make them as happy as my little girl does. But I was the only hell my mama raised.

Parakeet

Steadily approaching dead.

I could just about hear the shotguns racking at our wedding for the same reason Dan. It worked out great and both sets of parents couldn't be happier with grandkids. It's hard at first, but it will be worth it down the road.

:roflmao:

And 14 kids later they are still happy! :D

my grandpa and uncle literally had a shotgun in the truck when my folks got married(i was in the womb) but hay, they have been together for 28 years now.

Just start looking for a little electric jeep now, you will have to settle for a wrangler, but it will do :) that's what my parents did for my daughter. My dad and daughter have more fun together than I ever thought possible... and my 3 year old can drive better than 90% of the people I have seen drive in chicago!

Man I hate when I drive both Jeeps to work! :doh:
2011-09-17_11-28-45_530.jpg

Sad thing is I have about 1/3 of what the silver rubicon behind them cost in all of my jeeps.:D He just paid 18,900 for an 04 rubicon.....:roflmao:

You're gonna love having a grand baby around.

I see there is a trend being set. Young, good looking girl goes to WF, preggers during the next.

I love being a trend setter.

And this one isn't mine.

Looks like I may be back in the game. Picking up a 99 Sport with a light deer hit for $800. Needs some cosmetics, radiator, and maybe a few other dew dads there in that area. It's got 225k on it, but I got a mechanically complete parts rig just begging to be stripped.

They are.

Opinions please! I am giving up on trying to nicely remove these ube's they qre welded like a mfer and i dobt wanna cut into my housing anymore. I am gonna call and see if I can just get the "perch" part of ubes and hack these ones off with plasma at the shop and do the 1" ones.

If i cant do that would you guys say go with some regular perches and u bolts or fork out the change for a new set of ubes?

K "wants my axle to magically put itself in" man

Back