• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'd go with new UBEs if you can't get the perches separate. Good setup there.

Yea i just dont wanna buy the whole kit when I already have everything else.

What does everybody think a HP d30 needs axle shaft u joints, everthing else is good. And a 8.25 gonna need brakes, out of a 96 assuming 27 spline. $300ish?

if it's got 3.07s or 3.55s in both, 100 bucks for the 30 and 50-100 for the 8.25. That's what I generally pay anyways.

Sweet pic my buddy took of me last night.

318864_10150801365130551_502560550_20790689_665915502_n.jpg

Happy National Talk like a Pirate Day!

mac 'arrrrrrge' gyvr
Hahahha, should be a national holiday with a day off!

Flexd'YARRRRRRRR, shiver me timbers'XJ

Looks like I may be back in the game. Picking up a 99 Sport with a light deer hit for $800. Needs some cosmetics, radiator, and maybe a few other dew dads there in that area. It's got 225k on it, but I got a mechanically complete parts rig just begging to be stripped.
oh snap!

Sweet pic my buddy took of me last night.

You're gonna pit your paint!

Yea i just dont wanna buy the whole kit when I already have everything else.

What does everybody think a HP d30 needs axle shaft u joints, everthing else is good. And a 8.25 gonna need brakes, out of a 96 assuming 27 spline. $300ish?

Who made the eliminators? Call Dan@ruffstuff and see if his perches will work. He'll sell them separate I'm sure.

I only pointed at the paint for a second once I realized I was doing it.

I got Ahold of tnt today. They're gonna sell,me the perches for $80, so gonna buy them Thursday and get this damn jeep done!

Should I start Hakeen Nicks or Brandon Jacobs tonight in my Fantasy Football...

mac 'not that I really care but I want to beat the other guy I'm playing' gyvr

wow, tough jeep lol

i won my fantasy football game
woot

My brother's fantasy team scored 142 points last night.....I guess thats good? :dunno:

My brother's fantasy team scored 142 points last night.....I guess thats good? :dunno:

i think it is...i scored 170 and my opponent had 158 last i checked but i only checked in the 1st 1/4
i assume i won cuz the guy i was going up against didn't have any players in m,Monday nights game and i had 2

my last day off :(

didnt do anything to the heep

Back