• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Make sure the belt is tight enough (use a gauge, not the twist trick) - I've had issues with mine from a slipping belt.

morning jeepers
getting things together for the wheeling/bachelor party next weekend. hoping for good weather and no broken parts. have a buddy that has a stock xj. supposed to be bringing it with, just another soon to be addicted fella.
on the to do list for next week...install bumper, install bump stops, install muffler, install gas tank skid plate,fix starter problem, and set up cb radio:scared:
thats a good list for just a few days, but the starter and bump stops have to be the 1st as they are probably the most important.

:NAXJA:

I've got a 5 day weekend to get nothing done to my rig :cool:

just picked this up at a garage sale, $50.

picture.php

Fore 'love garage sales' Wheeler

Give you 60 for.

Going camping this weekend. No Jeeps. Guys trip. Relaxing. Drinking. Eating.

mac 'driving the dually w/o a trailer doesn't happen much' gyvr

I'll be at WF. Other than that, I'm still hush hush.

red 'loose lips sink ships' heep

clear on that!

come home safe!

mac 'see you there' gyvr

I'll tell you about it around the campfire :cheers:

PM me a week before WF and tell me what your favorite :cheers: is and I'll bring enough for us to have a drink or 12 around the campfire!

mac 'a warm up' gyvr

I think my alternator is on its last legs... Started the Jeep this morning and CHECK GAUGES was on... turned everything off and drove 15min to Hudson. Turned off the jeep waited 15sec and started it again, the battery gauge showed good... What do you guys think? (We did have our first 'freeze' here last night...)

Tex, you didn't say what the gauges read. If they were all dead, then it's the connector on the dash. IF the voltage was low, then dropped to nothing, that's a bad alt.

-Ron

Back