• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I found out tonight that I'm going to be a grandpa.

Very mixed emotions, but happy, I guess.

Fore 'grown men can cry' Wheeler

Congrats!

mac 'you'll be the best grandpa!' gyvr

Very mixed emotions, but happy, I quess

Congrats Dan! It is just another leg of lifes journey. You will have that kid spoiled as hell! Funny thing is, when it is born it will look just like you...round and bald! :D

Very mixed emotions, but happy, I guess.

Congrats Dan! You'll be the crazy old grandpa yelling obcenities at the local hoodlums............about 9 months from now! :D

Okay, so what's the over/under on Dan saying "If I had known that grandkids were so much fun, I'd have had them first!" :D

Enjoy time with every one of them, Dan.

MWC Facebook group has been 'Upgraded' and I also made Rev an Admin so hopefully the two of us can try and keep it more up-to-date.

PM me a week before WF and tell me what your favorite :cheers: is and I'll bring enough for us to have a drink or 12 around the campfire!

mac 'a warm up' gyvr

I R bringing the yuengling for you/dan and josh.

87 'coming to Ohio in October' manche

0912112218.jpg

My inverse part cost rule is proven true again! $10 wheel joint: 1 disk caliper frozen on hub: 1 frozen on hub. In short, it was a cheap part and a PITA to change ;-)

Is the guy atleast steady dan?

Steadily approaching dead.

I could just about hear the shotguns racking at our wedding for the same reason Dan. It worked out great and both sets of parents couldn't be happier with grandkids. It's hard at first, but it will be worth it down the road.

Back