• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

:D your reading my mind! If they have the $ to me by then that is what I am shooting for. I still have my cabin reservation and am really wanting to make it. Camille will not be coming w/ me so it will be a LONG drive out there alone. I am looking for a friend that wants to make the trip out there w/ me. I still have not touched my rig yet, but I have a few weeks left.

:D your reading my mind! If they have the $ to me by then that is what I am shooting for. I still have my cabin reservation and am really wanting to make it. Camille will not be coming w/ me so it will be a LONG drive out there alone. I am looking for a friend that wants to make the trip out there w/ me. I still have not touched my rig yet, but I have a few weeks left.

Dude, If you do end up coming. We are meeting at my house on the 30th and going from there. So far its me, Wade and hopefully Brad and Molly. Gotta talk to Craig still and see if he is gonna caravan down with us. I also have a couch for you to crash on if you want to come down the 29th.

Last edited:
I am thinking that is a bit out of my way for the route mapquest is taking me. If it does end up on the route I will def consider it. It is showing just over 12 hours for me to get there. I will need to have the 97 sold and possibly my dirt bike to have the "fun" money to make the trip. Camille is not hot on me taking out of our joint account for a trip that involves only me. :D I am still debating on what a plane ticket would cost me and just ride shotgun w/ someone. Fuel looks to me about $800 alone....

If you do drive it you will literaly drive within 2 miles of my house on your way through New Albany.............

Tore into my spare T-case today and got the SYE started on it. I would have finished but i didn't have any RTV. That was much easier than I expected....minus the shitty retaining ring pliers I have! :smsoap: I love having an air compressor! :D

pansy.

Josh and I rebuilt one in a campground with two screwdrivers and a hammer.

Some day when July isn't such a tough month to get work off for, I'll try to do the crawl...but summer holiday weekends are almost impossible to get off.

Just got a text from Dan, trip home in the bounder is going well so far...

You guys with XJs that you are trying to sell remember that we are searching for one for the giveaway.

mac 'can not have rust tho' gyvr

C'mon CHZ, don't you want to add 2 hours to your trip to hang out with Flex's roommate?

Hahaha, I won't say anything if he disappears............Not too much longer. Gonna start talking to lenders and get the fawk out of this situation! Indy Airport is 45 minutes from me Tyler.

pansy.

Josh and I rebuilt one in a campground with two screwdrivers and a hammer.

Hey all i needed the compressor for was the nut on the yoke. I can't help it your brother is a human impact wrench! :D

I think I'm going to turn around and sell the 'new' XJ. PM me if interested.

Need a Comanche?

Last edited:
28 miles ago...

picture.php

Hobag, what day are you heading to the crawl and approx what time? If I am traveling that close by it might be good to convoy the rest of the way with someone who knows where they are going. I have rented a bunkhouse but dont really need a 6 person place just for me. Are any of the MWC guys (or gals :D) looking for a place to crash? I really dont have the extra cash for this right now, but I REALLY want to make this trip. I am also not sure when the registration cut off is.

Hobag, what day are you heading to the crawl and approx what time? If I am traveling that close by it might be good to convoy the rest of the way with someone who knows where they are going. I have rented a bunkhouse but dont really need a 6 person place just for me. Are any of the MWC guys (or gals :D) looking for a place to crash? I really dont have the extra cash for this right now, but I REALLY want to make this trip. I am also not sure when the registration cut off is.

Just register and pay at the crawl. PM Ed(PacificEd) And see if there is a cutoff date. I may be interested in crashing in the bunk house if ya have room for me.

Marcus, Molly and I would be in for the bunk house as well... Things have been very up in the air for me lately but we're going to try and make this. I will send you a text in the next couple days when I know more.

If we run out of room we can pick Flexd up and set him outside the cabin, like they did with the dinosaur on the Flintstones.

I got called into work tonight. they actually called when I was a half way through pennsylvania, I never made it back home I just camped in the motorhome at work.

Fore 'headed to the fort' Wheeler

tell us about the XJ...

mac 'not sure why im asking tho' gyvr

Mine?

It's this one: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1042927

Got it home and running strong (well, 2.5l strong), fixed a few things and then decided I don't really need it. I dunno for sure if I'll sell it, depends on what I can get for it. Without A/C it may be a tough sell right now, but who knows.

Back