• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

picture.php

Good luck dan! We want to see pictures...of the motorhome or the hookers and blow...not the klennex...

mac 'hobag is jealous and wishes he had a tape' gyvr

Tore into my spare T-case today and got the SYE started on it. I would have finished but i didn't have any RTV. That was much easier than I expected....minus the shitty retaining ring pliers I have! :smsoap: I love having an air compressor! :D

Had to represent the MWC while in Vegas. Sported my MWC chapter shirt, my WF Oh-Ten shirt and WF 2011 shirt. But the WF Oh-Ten shirt was the chick magnet! :D

IMG_0045.jpg

Had to represent the MWC while in Vegas. Sported my MWC chapter shirt, my WF Oh-Ten shirt and WF 2011 shirt. But the WF Oh-Ten shirt was the chick magnet! :D

IMG_0045.jpg

Still hammered i'm assuming? :D

Guess theres no such thing as a quality hooker anymore... With such high unemployment, any old hag can throw on a mini-skirt and call herself a hooker... OoH the troubling times we're in....

I am selling the 97 XJ I picked up a month ago. It runs great and is a good commeter rig, but I have no interest in building it and my mother in law needs a good little rig to run around the farms in so I am selling it to her as is....and I could use the money to do other things with.

I am selling the 97 XJ I picked up a month ago. It runs great and is a good commeter rig, but I have no interest in building it and my mother in law needs a good little rig to run around the farms in so I am selling it to her as is....and I could use the money to do other things with.

Like the crawl?

Back