• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

well, I'm headed to work, 16 hours from now I will be headed towards pennsylvania pick up the motor o home. wish me luck, send your positive vibes, needless to say I'm a little bit nervous about this trip.

Good luck wheeler! :cheers:

I signed in this morning and this first thing I noticed is that the latest replies in most of the forum sections is by a forum member who posted above this :wstupid: :yelclap:

i just tried my wife's iced coffee, why do people do that it sucks

Brewing this morning, a Kolsch, a Bavarian Hefeweizen, and an Irish Red.

And hoping that I don't get called in to work, I've already gotten 3 system alerts this morning.

I signed in this morning and this first thing I noticed is that the latest replies in most of the forum sections is by a forum member who posted above this :wstupid: :yelclap:

I'm bored at work! .l.:D.l. the machines are running good. I'm afraid i'm gonna have to change a grinding wheel here in a bit though. Good thing these wheel changes are easy too! :D

Well after tinkering with my brothers quad, I have to theorize that it was struck by lightning last night. The wire harness was pretty much melted together. Fuses not just blown, but melted!

Sounds like the insurance company needs a call. Should be more than a $500 repair. Wiring harness on my Honda 6 years ago cost me $550 after my Dad had bypassed the shorting out winch to get it out of a river. That was not including the labor.

Sounds like the insurance company needs a call. Should be more than a $500 repair. Wiring harness on my Honda 6 years ago cost me $550 after my Dad had bypassed the shorting out winch to get it out of a river. That was not including the labor.

He paid 400 for it... Its a 2001 Honda Recon. Been sunk in a lake before, hit trees, flipped over. Missing half the body panels. Needless to say, it was not insured.

It has had a rough life. Harness is $150 off the internet. Ill install it. I dont think any of the electronics are ruined, we could start it by lighting up the starter.

Had a great honeymoon. Four and half days in Myrtle Beach and the home for a night and down to the badlands for a TREC race. My buddy bryan let me and grace drive his danger ranger to a third place finish. What a fun time. I am Soooooooooooooo sore...but it was fun.

The newtome F350 is still doing well. We got a bit less fuel economy but we drove faster. At 67 to 70 mpg I got 8.5 which is better than the 6 mpg that the F450 was getting.

IMG_20110603_210813.jpg

mac 'and the buggy has got to be heavier than the baby jeep' gyvr

so who sits on the couch while your in-tow :D

Morning MWC another beautiful day outside... If only there was somewhere around here I could take the Heep to enjoy it...

so who sits on the couch while your in-tow :D

Thats what I was wondering!

I ended up with three garage couches. So to slim the herd, I took one to the campground to sit on friday and part of saturday night. Then we burnt it. I have a picture of that too, I'll dig it up later.

mac 'need to cut my yard before I have to bail it' gyvr

Back