• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

hay there is no boss here till like Wednesday....extra slacking shall begin now

What that's unpossible, i was unaware of this!!!

:party:

You know those teenage girls who sit next to each other and text instead of talk.....................This is them! :D

Shut up, this is important stuff were talking about :D

For those of you that met him at WinterFest, Phil Norvold (Max-Bilt) and his wife Heather had a baby boy this morning at 1:58am. Name is Jaxson Douglas Norvold. Everyone is doing fine.

Glad to hear that Austin, I will make sure to hit him up on FB to send congrats. Phil is a good guy...and my chz machine has a Max-Bilt sticker on it to prove it!

Cheese "lets hope the kid gets its mothers looks :D" Man

today marks the first friday in several years that its a real friday for me. I have the weekend off, gonna go get drunk with mac . :cheers:

they cut 3 stops on my route today, due to the holiday . the bad part is that is that they cut 2 of the stops from the beginning of route, starting me late

Fore 'northbound lane is starting to get heavy with traffic' Wheeler

For those of you that met him at WinterFest, Phil Norvold (Max-Bilt) and his wife Heather had a baby boy this morning at 1:58am. Name is Jaxson Douglas Norvold. Everyone is doing fine.

Tell Phil I said congrats!

Byron, are you gonna be a man-ho again?? them are ho-ing hours!!

Corrections Officer at the county jail.

I work 10pm to 0630am...four on, two off...

i hate going to bed early, getting up early...and working five days in a row...

mac 'could use more weekends off tho' gyvr

5p-3a, 4 on 4 off rotation. It will hard to get any sleep since the wife and kids stay home.

On another note, just got back in from a 11 hour round trip to pick up my new rig. Thanks again to John (lesslimited) for storing it for a couple days for me. Would have liked to stay longer or have a mini-M&G but I had to get back.

Illiana 'windshield time' XJ

See ya this weekend...:cheers:
today marks the first friday in several years that its a real friday for me. I have the weekend off, gonna go get drunk with mac . :cheers:

they cut 3 stops on my route today, due to the holiday . the bad part is that is that they cut 2 of the stops from the beginning of route, starting me late

Fore 'northbound lane is starting to get heavy with traffic' Wheeler

I bet Brian doesn't have a beer fridge in the shop though :D

On the subject of getting up at a 'normal' time, when I start my new job in a week I'll be working 5p-3a. Should be interesting changing my sleep schedule after working day shift for years.

He doesnt. If he did I probably wouldnt get anything done. I dont get much done the way it is.

So you got a 2dr?

I bet that I could buy it for $500...

It needs some things...so it says. Says that it idles "rough"
tires are "worn oddly"
says that the transmission and rear end are good but "used"
Seat has a tear in it.

I still can't believe that they trusted people to drive a manual diesel to move.

I don't have time at the moment to mess with it...but I may check back on it in a couple weeks. Again, no reason to buy it...but they are just so stinkin cool.

I need seats for four tho, I like big (or lil?) rich's new crew cab

mac 'I like the flat bed with rig pulling a travel trailer set up' gyvr

Mine said it idled rough too. That was code for, it doesn't run. But after I made it run it runs great. Pull up the service records and see if the motor has been replaced. Mine's only got 35K miles on it. You could do the flatbed/car hauler with popup on the front combo and haul two rigs. Rated to tow 7500 lbs.

I'm sooooo telling Jennie you're being mean to me! Hahahahaha! Guess y'all don't want frog legs then(not kidding I am bringing some just for hobag)! :D

The weinerbox i looking badass BTW :thumbup:

I got no interest in frog legs anyway, only the entertainment involved in catching them.

Lar, with a tattoo? Pics, or it didn't happen.

Drinking [heavily] in Ironwood, MI.

this will be a better beer day then the allotment on the ship huh? :D

Well, the first night was pretty out of control. So out of control in fact, the ground side guys on the MEU got their liberty taken away. All 650 of them, from the LtCol to the PVT.

Us aviation guys managed to only put 5 kids in medical with semi-comotose alcohol induced passed-outedness.

This is the first time I've ever seen someone get carried up the ramp into the ship on a stretcher because they couldn't walk up it.

Thankfully, things were much much quieter tonight. Either they ran out of money or they're resting for tomorrow.

Amazing pizza, coffee, pastry. City is kind of nasty, but still nice to walk around without seeing water.

Monday I'm headed to the Harley dealership to get a friend the tshirt I promised.

Somebody had to work to get 650 guys including officers restricted, and no, I'm not asking.

Well, the first night was pretty out of control. So out of control in fact, the ground side guys on the MEU got their liberty taken away. All 650 of them, from the LtCol to the PVT.

Us aviation guys managed to only put 5 kids in medical with semi-comotose alcohol induced passed-outedness.

This is the first time I've ever seen someone get carried up the ramp into the ship on a stretcher because they couldn't walk up it.

Thankfully, things were much much quieter tonight. Either they ran out of money or they're resting for tomorrow.

Amazing pizza, coffee, pastry. City is kind of nasty, but still nice to walk around without seeing water.

Monday I'm headed to the Harley dealership to get a friend the tshirt I promised.

I bet the ground pounders are pissed!

Back