• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Mockup.jpg

interior layout is just about nailed down. constructions starts this weekend.

^^like^^ keep the progress posted. I am following your build on RHXJ too. :thumbup:

Sweet cant wait to see how it looks done

Nate there is a Cab/chassis uhaul for sale here in town. Its been forsale for a while. It has 220,000 on it. They want 2500 for it and its been sitting for a while. So long that I think it could be purchased el cheapo...

now...why would I want it...

I looked at it last night while I was at work...bored.

uhaul for sale in fort wayne

mac 'has a 4.33 rear end...so it says' gyvr

Nate there is a Cab/chassis uhaul for sale here in town. Its been forsale for a while. It has 220,000 on it. They want 2500 for it and its been sitting for a while. So long that I think it could be purchased el cheapo...

now...why would I want it...

I looked at it last night while I was at work...bored.

uhaul for sale in fort wayne

mac 'has a 4.33 rear end...so it says' gyvr

yeah, mine said it had a 4.33 rear end too, so did surveyboys.

I bet you could buy it for 1000, you should have bought that, flatbedded it and rolled out instead of the F350.

87 "jealous of the F350" manche

yeah, mine said it had a 4.33 rear end too, so did surveyboys.

I bet you could buy it for 1000, you should have bought that, flatbedded it and rolled out instead of the F350.

87 "jealous of the F350" manche

I bet that I could buy it for $500...

It needs some things...so it says. Says that it idles "rough"
tires are "worn oddly"
says that the transmission and rear end are good but "used"
Seat has a tear in it.

I still can't believe that they trusted people to drive a manual diesel to move.

I don't have time at the moment to mess with it...but I may check back on it in a couple weeks. Again, no reason to buy it...but they are just so stinkin cool.

I need seats for four tho, I like big (or lil?) rich's new crew cab

mac 'I like the flat bed with rig pulling a travel trailer set up' gyvr

you are invited to dinner in the weinerbox @ harlan.

I'm not so sure about Flex........ Maybe.

I'm sooooo telling Jennie you're being mean to me! Hahahahaha! Guess y'all don't want frog legs then(not kidding I am bringing some just for hobag)! :D

The weinerbox i looking badass BTW :thumbup:

Welp tomarrow will be my three weeks of my real job. Been pretty busy. I now work for an independant shop in Vincennes. I just finished up a reseal on a northstar caddy today. The job wasnt that bad, but was time consuming.
Still havent gotten used to getting up at a normal time.

Welp tomarrow is the end of the first three weeks of my real job. Been pretty busy. I now work for an independant shop in Vincennes. I just finished up a reseal on a northstar caddy today. The job wasnt that bad, but was time consuming.

You never get used to it. Most of my 4 years at Cummins have been first shift and i still hate getting up early.

Just who's bright idea was it to put morning so early in the day?

Welp tomarrow will be my three weeks of my real job. Been pretty busy. I now work for an independant shop in Vincennes. I just finished up a reseal on a northstar caddy today. The job wasnt that bad, but was time consuming.

I bet Brian doesn't have a beer fridge in the shop though :D

On the subject of getting up at a 'normal' time, when I start my new job in a week I'll be working 5p-3a. Should be interesting changing my sleep schedule after working day shift for years.

I work 10pm to 0630am...four on, two off...

i hate going to bed early, getting up early...and working five days in a row...

mac 'could use more weekends off tho' gyvr

Back