• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Bingo. Like a thief in the night he will be.

96 XJ 'Be ready at all times' Sport

Had 2 CO's sneak up on us tonight while fishing. They were sneaky! God's gonna just go SURPRISE one day! :dunno:

Flexd'Indiana trains Conservation Ninjas'XJ

I want one!!!

grandcherokeesnowtracks.jpg

Fender trimming and the H.D.Offroadengineering rear shackle relocation brackets are in place.I like.........:)

axleswap015-1.jpg

axleswap017-2.jpg

Back to the garage
Nick

Anyone got a lead on a late 90's Wrangler Dana 30, 3.07 gear. They want $800 for one here.

havent been on here for awhile. been working harder then a 3 legged dog on a linolium floor.

but im back, the jeep is fixed (wheels almost fell off) aparently when i got my jeep alittle wet at badlands the sandy mud ate the wheel bearings. who woulda thunk it?

been doin a disc brake swap on the duster. ill post a pic of it sometime. gonna try to get it ready for the strip soon.

(the drag strip, not the strip club, the vegas strip, or a bacon strip.)

disco"ive missed you guys"steve

Anyone got a lead on a late 90's Wrangler Dana 30, 3.07 gear. They want $800 for one here.

I practically gave one away at winterfest to a naxja guy...(bottle of jack)...

You were fishing at Redbird?

mac 'I think I was as drunk as Pat when he called' gyvr

I practically gave one away at winterfest to a naxja guy...(bottle of jack)...

You were fishing at Redbird?

mac 'I think I was as drunk as Pat when he called' gyvr

We fished at the campground. Something was messing with Pat's line but Gene and I had no luck at all.

We had a baby shower yesterday. We got pretty spoiled. And I treat my liver like it owed me money. I gave Rev a call down at Redbird pretty late, and pretty messed up. He was surprisingly efficient at getting me to hang up.

This morning we got up kinda early, really early for the drinking I did. We had some breakfast and spent some quality time together at a shooting range. Meganne even shot my .40, though she had some difficulty pulling the heavy trigger.

All in all...it was a fantastic weekend. Even if I did miss the clean-up.

We got hit hard on the western side of Wisconsin today. No deaths that I know of.
Here in Menomonie/Eau Claire area we had the tornado sirens go off as well as several funnel clouds spotted. In my hometown Onalaska/La Crosse a tornado touched down in So La Crosse causing some heavy damage in a few areas. There was also a tornado spotted in the the town of Sparta though I am unaware of the damage, if any, in that area... I leave for home Tuesday with all my worldly belongings and just wonder what some are doing tonight without a home, power, etc...

We had a tornado touch down across my buddies place and end up crossing another friends farm land where it took down trees and some center pivot irrigation equipment.

Meanwhile, I was putting the pontoon boat in the lake for the summer. Then it died and we swam it to the dock as the sky turned green. That was spooky, I was tying it up to the dock when the sky opened up. Kind of a close call I think but we were lucky.

My hometown of Joplin, Missouri got pounded by a tornado today. Many friends lost homes, family members and it looks like a war zone down there. My family is all OK and accounted for but damage is unassessed at this time and it is just sickening to see the videos and photos of it all. I am awaiting the calls back form a few of my childhood buds to make sure they survived. May be loading up the skikd steer and tractor w/ loader and heading south for a while to help on clean up if needed. Please keep these people and that town in your thoughts and prayers...it is a fawking disaster.
Cheeseman-OUT!

My hometown of Joplin, Missouri got pounded by a tornado today. Many friends lost homes, family members and it looks like a war zone down there. My family is all OK and accounted for but damage is unassessed at this time and it is just sickening to see the videos and photos of it all. I am awaiting the calls back form a few of my childhood buds to make sure they survived. May be loading up the skikd steer and tractor w/ loader and heading south for a while to help on clean up if needed. Please keep these people and that town in your thoughts and prayers...it is a fawking disaster.
Cheeseman-OUT!

I had a couple club members affected by this. One for sure lost a house and van and the other members are at least safe.

Parakeet

Back