• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

But does it have a transfer case?

JIM.

Beat all of us to that...

You killed Bill Murray.

That was funny.

When is the rapture supposed to happen? I believe that the bible says no one but God knows the hour that it will happen.

mac 'I thought we had til Dec 2012' gyvr

this Saturday May 21st at 6:00 PM..but not sure if that is central time or eastern...or maybe pacific...oh shit, in that case I am not sure I will be ready in time. Gotta run....

glad im spending the day before i die at work. and we are slow at that

maybe dec 2012 is for the remainders that dont die off tomorrow

I heard that on the 4th of July the remaining Zombies will be alerted by the fireworks that are going off and they are to start world domination by Dec 2012. I have ordered another case of cheese and I got the jalapeno flavor this time b/c I hear that zombies dont like spicey stuff. I have sent a letter to the tooth fairy to confirm these rumors.

Zombie_Apocalypse_House_Rules_by_romancer.png

Pass. side u-joint grenaded on the way home last night... Spent the afternoon pulling an axle shaft at the junkyard and then putting in new u-joints...

was one large fry too much to ask for?

if your ever in cadillac late at night thursday through sunday and need to kill some time stop by HD. i got free reign of the outdoor garden center. gate is on the side on the north end. im working nights doing "recovery" restocking block, mulch, soil, and everything else that requires a fork lift... got 40 hours in 4 days, and may be picking up wednesday as well (jeep money! only 5-7 more pay checks and im back in school. so i got to make it fast. im keeping that D30, its getting the WJ treatment. got the knuckles for $35). even the ipod cant keep me entertained the whole time.

i get lonely. lol.

I wrap up sunday night in cadillac. the last few weeks I have had lots time to kill. I usually try to make it back down state so I can take a nap . :)

A buddy of mine posted this on FB. I figured I'd share since we're on topic.

Go to your local thrift store. Buy a bunch of clothing. Scatter what look like outfits across the lawns of the congregations who believe in the 5/21 rapture. They will arrive Sunday morning to find the empty clothing of people taken. This means that they got Left Behind. For extra style points, make sure there are some gay pride t-shirts and crotchless panties in the mix.

3G in the middle of nowhere!

Flexd'Redbird'XJ

Great day of wheeling today, if you haven't been to redbird for a cleanup put it on your list. Great time as always. I wheeled it hard but Eric(96 XJ sport) and Poorboy flogged on their rigs harder! Pics coming tomorrow!

I really just need to go buy the entire Pink Floyd catalog. Sitting here with the headphones on, and _Pulse_, Disc 1, is in the stereo (headphones are hovering a quarter inch away from my ears.) I'll be dead in a couple of hours, I've got server maintenance scheduled in the office from 0400 to 0800 tomorrow morning.

Back