• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Heh.... be careful using the cellular network. You're gonna be using a lot of bandwidth with that.

What device do you have?

unlimited package here:spin1:

htc incredible
So do I...... but cellular data packages are anything but unlimited. Become a conspicuous user and see what happens.

Jefe you worry too much...I have unlimited and try to use so they ask questions and they don't...also the car computer at work is on a verizon card and I try to use it and never have had anyone question its usage...we had this discussion with using my phone to hookup my laptop...no questions have ever been asked...

Also, a word to the wise, if you are going to talk shit about a police officer, whether you think its a private conversation, but you are talking loud enough that everyone can hear, including another police officer, expect to be confronted on it the issue...

mac 'i need a vacation' gyvr

2011-05-24_17-54-51_522.jpg

Ruh roh raggy!

Also, a word to the wise, if you are going to talk shit about a police officer, whether you think its a private conversation, but you are talking loud enough that everyone can hear, including another police officer, expect to be confronted on it the issue...

mac 'i need a vacation' gyvr

I think this is applicable to any profession or walk of life........:cheers:

Do unto others......a good rule to follow.

I feel your pain mac.

Cheese "revenge is often sweet and paybacks are hell" Man

I asked the person if people come to their work and tell them how to do their job like this person was trying to tell an officer how to do their job...all based on commercials they had seen on TV.

A side note, this reception has stressed me the f out...my suit which was ordered weeks ago is "supposed" to come in Thursday...it was supposed to be in last Friday...doing the food ourselves has proved to be quite stressful as well, thankfully Wheeler is helping out a ton...so much that I don't think he knows what he's getting into :)

Hopefully a week from now I'll be on the beach sipping an adult beverage and not in the hospital from a heart attack or stroke or meltdown....

mac 'three more days of work' gyvr

anything for you mac . teresa's excited about it too . we're already planning a taxi back to the motel because we are going to be f ed up. Gonna be a great weekend.

Ultimate 4x4 is no where to be found, randy's told me they still owe them $1600.

I didn't look too hard but I didn't find it for the X. Don't need it but would be nice.

Mac, hang in there bro, it will all be over before you know it. Having a bud like Dan makes it even more bearable. Wish we could make it out but it is not in the cards right now.

Cheese "should have a pkg arriving anytime" Man

Well, its official........the 2.8 is going bye bye. Its less work to just pull the damn thing and call it a day!

anything for you mac . teresa's excited about it too . we're already planning a taxi back to the motel because we are going to be f ed up. Gonna be a great weekend.

^like and thanks

Mac, hang in there bro, it will all be over before you know it. Having a bud like Dan makes it even more bearable. Wish we could make it out but it is not in the cards right now.

Cheese "should have a pkg arriving anytime" Man

^like and thanks

mac 'like and thanks' gyvr

You know, 99% of cops I have met are good people, including you Mac(can't believe I said that). Yet, people don't realize that you guys are just out there making a living. Yeah there are some real asshole cops out there who abuse their position of authority but for the most part You're good folks.

Flexd'hang in there Mac'XJ

yea, same here. I don't think Netflix is any different than Pandora Radio, you're streaming all day long using butt loads of data, not cellular.

Fore ' HTC Incredible 2' Wheeler
Uh.. Dan.... modern cellular systems *ARE* data. All transmission is digital, it's all data packets. The system can also handle TCP/IP traffic as well. Unless you're tied into a WiFi hotspot, your TCP/IP traffic is going to hit your cellular account. And, most notably, streaming video takes more bandwidth than streaming audio.

Back