• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

i have to have 500 pics burn to a dvd by tuesday to test it at the reception hall...

there has got to be something that will take that many files and burn a dvd...

i am running xp

mac 'i lost the program in a computer crash about 3 years ago' gyvr

When u buy a car u should check if u have speakers when I bought my jeep he told me the radio didn't work I found out radio doesn't work n I have no speakers

When u buy a car u should check if u have speakers when I bought my jeep he told me the radio didn't work I found out radio doesn't work n I have no speakers

But does it have a transfer case?

JIM.

Rig that sht up old school and wire a stand up house speaker back there

Getting ready for the end of the world, tomorrow.

We live next to a cemetary, so I am always ready for zombies... I think the only things I have left to get is some cold beer and bacon.

Wonder what the people predicting the end are going to do this weekend, when we are all still here.

i got off work which marked the end to a 12.5 hour shift. i had a craving and all i wanted was some super greasy and salty mcdonalds french fries. the mother F'ers were still serving breakfast.

*sigh* time for me to sleep away a gorgeous day.

(can it be the fall semester yet? at least i can leave the bar at 4am or whenever i want and go to bed.)

We live next to a cemetary, so I am always ready for zombies... I think the only things I have left to get is some cold beer and bacon.

Wonder what the people predicting the end are going to do this weekend, when we are all still here.

Make sure it is pepper bacon, zombies dont like pepper...or maybe that is slugs dont like salt? :dunno: either way, pepper bacon and some cold beer is good for any occassion, zombies or not. you have any tanerite (sp?) available "just in case"? haha

U
i got off work which marked the end to a 12.5 hour shift. i had a craving and all i wanted was some super greasy and salty mcdonalds french fries. the mother F'ers were still serving breakfast.

*sigh* time for me to sleep away a gorgeous day.

(can it be the fall semester yet? at least i can leave the bar at 4am or whenever i want and go to bed.)

hey, chill out on eating at mcdonalds up there, the more you eat the more I have to work .

U

hey, chill out on eating at mcdonalds up there, the more you eat the more I have to work .
was one large fry too much to ask for?

if your ever in cadillac late at night thursday through sunday and need to kill some time stop by HD. i got free reign of the outdoor garden center. gate is on the side on the north end. im working nights doing "recovery" restocking block, mulch, soil, and everything else that requires a fork lift... got 40 hours in 4 days, and may be picking up wednesday as well (jeep money! only 5-7 more pay checks and im back in school. so i got to make it fast. im keeping that D30, its getting the WJ treatment. got the knuckles for $35). even the ipod cant keep me entertained the whole time.

i get lonely. lol.

460+ Zombie head= Big Awesome Mess! :yelclap:

Back