• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

FINKLE IS EINHORN

EINHORN IS FINKLE

Oh yeah, this was in the parking lot at work yesterday, yes it has a Cummins in it! :D

bigvan.jpg

It also looks legit!

is this step 2

did i miss step 2

hope i didn't miss step 2

im still at the steel store cause i didn't see a step 2

More Free Candy in more places then before.

is this step 2

did i miss step 2

hope i didn't miss step 2

im still at the steel store cause i didn't see a step 2

no, you didn't miss step 2, step one is another project for the baby jeep.

They look small......

it's not all about the size, which these are monsters compared to the Spicers.

he texted me this pic and that is the reply i sent...

mac 'bye bye ring and pinions...' gyvr

both of you guys are used to big equiptment, I have small junk, but every time I use it I'm still left with a smile on my face and ready for a nap.

Got all booked up for my training class in St Louis next week. They put me up in a Hyatt by the airport. Most expensive room I've stayed in for business yet. Now what to do in St Louis Monday night and Tuesday night...

Parakeet

you have 10 days...

Well...I thought I had a program to burn these stills into a video for a dvd to play...apparently I do not...

mac 'almost in crisis mode' gyvr

Like a Slideshow? Windows has a slideshow program if all you need to cycle through the files.

i need to burn it to a dvd, i have over 500 pictures...so its a "movie" with stills...

mac 'done this before but can't figure out what program i used' gyvr

i need to burn it to a dvd, i have over 500 pictures...so its a "movie" with stills...

mac 'done this before but can't figure out what program i used' gyvr

Ok, if you cant remember what you were using...

Use this to make a slideshow with the stills: http://www.andydickinson.net/2006/12/11/creating-a-slideshow-using-windows-movie-maker/
That will export into a raw video file. You gotta author it to a dvd with something else.

As a side note, I am pretty darn sure this thread is the number 2 most viewed thread on this forum.
/MWC

Back