• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Well, my insurance is about to go up! :gag: My roommates GF was parked beside me when I got home. He called and asked her to move her car either behind me or in the road(i was sitting in my jeep the whole time) so his cousin could back his carpet cleaning van up to clean our carpet. I didn't even think and fired my jeep back up to run into town. I found out real quick that her car was behind me when i heard a CRUNCH! Take my F(*&ing license away dammit! The worst part is that i now have Sunfire all over my gas tank skid! :doh: She needs a new hood, headlight and radiator. Good thing her dad is a painter by trade.

Last edited:
Well, my insurance is about to go up! :gag: My roommates GF was parked beside me when I got home. He called and asked her to move her car either behind me or in the road(i was sitting in my jeep the whole time) so his cousin could back his carpet cleaning van up to clean our carpet. I didn't even think and fired my jeep back up to run into town. I found out real quick that her car was behind me when i heard a CRUNCH! Take my F(*&ing license away dammit! The worst part is that i now have Sunfire all over my gas tank skid! :doh: She needs a new hood, headlight and radiator. Good thing her dad is a painter by trade.

And your RTI was...? :confused1

And your RTI was...? :confused1

Didn't measure it but it had MAD flex yo! :D I kinda feel like an ass but thats nothing out of the ordinary. :dunno:

It would be nice if I could get tracking info on my Detroit...Estimated delivery date 5/16/11-5/20/11. Today is the 17th and the package hasn't even been shipped?! Someone needs to get with the program.

And we wonder why new cars are going to have to come with cameras.....

:D

Rev

And we wonder why new cars are going to have to come with cameras.....

:D

Rev

:eyes: I couldn't see through the KM2 on the back, damn non-invisible tires! :D

Flex, just view it as you are helping to stabilize the ecomony. You kept the insurance guy busy, you will keep the painter busy, the parts guy busy, and the IT guy on here busy with all your posts! :gee:

Something you need to know about good IT staff, Tyler..... we is lazy as hell. We don't work hard, we get machines to work hard for us while we drink coffee and surf the 'net.

Byran, I have 4 turbine wheels on my MJ you can have if you have 4 crappy wheels I can put on there for now. They would probably need scuffed and repainted but they are in decent shape. And for the price of free that's not bad either lol (no center caps either)

Byran, I have 4 turbine wheels on my MJ you can have if you have 4 crappy wheels I can put on there for now. They would probably need scuffed and repainted but they are in decent shape. And for the price of free that's not bad either lol (no center caps either)
The more you talk about it, the worse it sounds. "Need to trade for crappy wheels" then it's "need scuffed and repainted" now it's "no center caps"...Sounds like you're really doing the guy a favor! :conceited:D

Let me see what I can find. Can you PM some pics?

I'll check out be the hoose'cow and see, I know we had some alum/alloy rims sitting there, just dont know what style they are...

Flex, just view it as you are helping to stabilize the ecomony. You kept the insurance guy busy, you will keep the painter busy, the parts guy busy, and the IT guy on here busy with all your posts! :gee:

I would call this the Flexd Stimulus package... However, we all know that the only thing Flexd stimulates is his own package!

:wave1::wave1:

I am hoping to be picking up a 1994 Honda CR125 tonight or tomorrow. The guy is needing $ real bad to buy some hay since his hay fields were flooded....guess who has a large supply of good hay??? This guy does! :D Hoping to do a little bartering action and come home with a dirt bike I dont need. Man Camille will be pissed....again.

Let me see what I can find. Can you PM some pics?

Get me some Moab's for the manche and you can give him the wheels on my manche! :D

However, we all know that the only thing Flexd stimulates is his own package!

:wave1::wave1:
Except for last night, Your mom has soft hands! :moon:

Last edited:
Back