• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm outta here!!

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
See you guys Friday evening or Sat morning. Drive safe.....

:clap: :clap:

Yes, he'll be over at the trailhead somewhere Friday night.

CRASH

Anybody know where the nearest spot to meadow lake is for an RV? (30+ feet)

BrettM said:
since he's already gone, does anyone know if Richard is still planning on camping at Indian Springs friday night? I was thinking of heading up friday night...

I'm in Truckee right now, at ye old library...20 miles from Indian springs trail staging area.. At the staging area, I found one concrete toilet, and I hope that's the one. If not, scout around and find me. I'll be there in the morning of the 13th (friday)..I'd like to meet up with whoever can, friday night..I'm not sure if we're staying there for how long, and kinda need to know if I'm leaving the tent up, or packing it up saturday morning. Anyway, gonna go buy a can of soup or something. I'll stay here in town tonight, and wander over there in the morning. I THINK I tossed enough money at the overheating problem, it's doing better, but I really won't know until we hit the trail. If its a problem, we'll turn me around, or push it over the side :angel: Right now, I'm debating whether to go down with the ship :p Naw, tis all good..I'll see you guys over the next couple of days. Thanks for the invite out here, got me off my ass and made me do trails..kay, trails of antifreeze from shop to shop, but still.....

basalt51 said:
Anybody know where the nearest spot to meadow lake is for an RV? (30+ feet)

You can easily get an RV into Meadow. I once got a 43 foot Diesel pusher back there.

Got to go in from teh Highway 89 side, its about 13 miles on pavement, and then another 10 on a really nice dirt road.

CRASH

I'm in Reno now. Plan on getting out of here around 8:00 in the morning. See you then.

Just getting ready to leave we should exit SLC at 6:00 am this morning and then make a slow crawl across Nevada. See you guys there.

Back