• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm BACK

Shit.....all the dinosaurs are posting, when is Capt Ron is going to post in this thread?

Bah.

Capt. Ron was a newbie when he left.

I'm waiting for XJguy and Eagle myself, maybe Dillinger (Ha! It's still in the ban list!) will stop by too.

site1015.jpg

First I find out Alex Keaton's mom is a lesbian.........and now this? Pretty sad, dude...........

There are many layers here you don't get...

Besides it's not that old anyway.

That and Baja is a d-bag who loves his bathroom mirror.

Just as I'm sure you're still a Kool(....with extra emphasis on that "K") pimple faced mouth breather who still cranks it in his pocket at the local single mom watering hole.

Have a great day and thanks for the effort. :01of5:

Just as I'm sure you're still a Kool(....with extra emphasis on that "K") pimple faced mouth breather who still cranks it in his pocket at the local single mom watering hole.

Have a great day and thanks for the effort. :01of5:

That was a lame response.

I'm sure if you two didn't have the collective intelligence of a plate of chicken and were a little more seasoned, you'd understand.

:conceited

I'm sure if you two didn't have the collective intelligence of a plate of chicken and were a little more seasoned, you'd understand.

:conceited
Empty the sand out man, You have 980 posts and have been here since before creation you should know how guys are on here! :doh::D

He's just bitter. There is a long and quite boring history with this guy. No need to feed the trolls.

Ah, its fun antagonizing the trolls though! :D

He's just bitter. There is a long and quite boring history with this guy. No need to feed the trolls.

Long? Yes and thanks for noticing, meatgazer.

But boring? I find myself very entertaining! I know its tough to bring yourselves to do it because post count is in direct correlation with penis size, but do a search.

I merely stopped by here to jaw with a few old friends and was immediately flamed by GS, the resident retard.

I'm far from bitter. I had a good time here back in the day when we probably got away with more than we should've. Met a few great people along the way. That was back when this club was more in-person based and less focused on who made who cry because of tough e-love.

Again, :conceited

I merely stopped by here to jaw with a few old friends and was immediately flamed by GS, the resident retard.

You need to check your eMeter, your theton level appears to be high.

Long? Yes and thanks for noticing, meatgazer.

But boring? I find myself very entertaining! I know its tough to bring yourselves to do it because post count is in direct correlation with penis size, but do a search.

I'm far from bitter. I had a good time here back in the day when we probably got away with more than we should've. Met a few great people along the way. That was back when this club was more in-person based and less focused on who made who cry because of tough e-love.

Again, :conceited

Meatgazer? I prefer the term "peckerchecker."

Ah yes, bring back some good memories. Too bad bans aren't ever really premanent.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=52190

There are many layers here you don't get...

Besides it's not that old anyway.

That and Baja is a d-bag who loves his bathroom mirror.
Oh yeah...thanks for bringing back an unpleasant memory. I had completely forgotten about pics taken posing in front of the bathroom mirror.

:roflmao:

Back