• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm BACK

WB! Is this a one night stand or will you stay a while? :cheers:

Where is XJguy these days?

XJguy was one of my "suggested friends" on Facebook. I don't know how they connected me to that guy. :dunno:

Welcome back Beez.

WAIT!!!...................Where have you been??? How long you gonna stay this time and will you disappoint us again????

Is this the second coming?

biggrin.gif

Welcome back!
Billy

What a waste.

Are you guys really glad he's back, or just sucking up already?

:looser:

I sure hope this is some kind of sick joke. The way Beezil left like a whiny little school girl shouldn't merit any kind of welcome back like this. If anything he needs to be jumped back in. I say we send 5-90 out to chi town & see if Beez really wants to come back.

Beezil, you've got some serious ass kissing to do.:soapbox:

I'm scared, I've heard about you! :eek:

WTF?

Beez and Lincoln posting in the same thread? No good can come from this?

BTW, thanks for all the rubies Beezil, you prick. Welcome back if you can keep for running and hiding again.

I sure hope this is some kind of sick joke. The way Beezil left like a whiny little school girl shouldn't merit any kind of welcome back like this. If anything he needs to be jumped back in. I say we send 5-90 out to chi town & see if Beez really wants to come back.

WTF?

Beez and Lincoln posting in the same thread? No good can come from this?

BTW, thanks for all the rubies Beezil, you prick. Welcome back if you can keep for running and hiding again.

Now this is more like it.

I'd be surprised if he could even kiss anyones ass........with all the folks that have jumped on his sack over the years I find it hard to believe that he can even walk, let alone bend over far enough to kiss someones ass. :dunno:

now, having joined when I did... I must have missed the events that transpired, if any...anyone care to give a rundown to satisfy my curiosity? :)

now, having joined when I did... I must have missed the events that transpired, if any...anyone care to give a rundown to satisfy my curiosity? :)

Nope

thanks, I feel enlightened!! :thumbup:

Back