• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am your President, and wish to continue.

junezy3y.jpg

Nice!

Never split a 20. Insurance is never a good idea, stand on 20.

Yes, double on a lot, depending if the dealer has a bust card or not, double on 10 if the dealer has a 9 or less.

Always split aces, and eights. Never split anything that starts with a "f" (ie: four, five), it will F you. Those are good double down hands, depending on the dealers up card.

Wanna talk poker next?
Good answers. I like the logic and the association tools used for remembering the right cards.

Poker? I don't think we have that kinda time.

Ya know, its sad that Rev is butt hurt because he doesn't have control of the current bod, and that his wife lost the election for treasurer, that all this shit has to start.

Grow the **** up. This is a jeep club that I have poured my soul into, for you, the members. Now, all I get is shit. Not one person has taken my challenge to find anything I haven't done to benefit the club. Not one.

Sad, its sad that because of one bipolar vp we all get shitty with each other. The fun of leading this chapter is quickly diminishing.

Its sad too that I once looked up to Rev and considered him a close friend. Well, that's over.

Fore 'very disappointed' Wheeler

Not to be a negative nancy, but no one has really given you shit. One person brought up one situation that may or may-not have been handled well. I don't think anyone else really cares much about it. You've done a good job in your term, if no one feels that they can do better and run against you, ohh well, that just means your doing your job well. Being a leader is stressful and you will have instances pop-up now and then like this; but looking at the big picture, no one has questioned your leadership skills and abilities. Keep up the good work Pres.

99SJ 'Rant off' Ex

Not to be a negative nancy, but no one has really given you shit. One person brought up one situation that may or may-not have been handled well. I don't think anyone else really cares much about it. You've done a good job in your term, if no one feels that they can do better and run against you, ohh well, that just means your doing your job well. Being a leader is stressful and you will have instances pop-up now and then like this; but looking at the big picture, no one has questioned your leadership skills and abilities. Keep up the good work Pres.

99SJ 'Rant off' Ex

What do you call what our current VP did to him yesterday?

I mentioned that in the lines prior to that sentence, I could have worded that differently, I'm sorry.

99SJ 'Getting Deep in here' Ex

Ohh I know its politics, I just breath deep and don't freak out about things like this, it all gets sorted eventually.

I don't get into politics, but if I do see something wrong (or at least wrong how I see it, I could be wrong and have been in the past before really getting deep involved with NAXJA), I will speak up. If I see something wrong and nothing changing, I would run to make changes.

Back