• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am your President, and wish to continue.

I remember the "rouge" incident. I was embarrassed for the club.

If your date of the 10th is correct, so be it... There WAS a problem, Dan took action swiftly. I never thought he was out of line with what he did. Sure the issue was brought to vote supposedly 5 days after, but the 5 Yays prove what he did was the right course of action. Plus no way in hell I could bear another 5 days of Facebook full retardedness brought upon by yourself.

Take the butt hurt somewhere else. Your pot stirring, attempt at getting attention, or whatever it is, is bringing this club down. Grow up.

I remember the "rouge" incident. I was embarrassed for the club.

If your date of the 10th is correct, so be it... There WAS a problem, Dan took action swiftly. I never thought he was out of line with what he did. Sure the issue was brought to vote supposedly 5 days after, but the 5 Yays prove what he did was the right course of action. Plus no way in hell I could bear another 5 days of Facebook full retardedness brought upon by yourself.

Take the butt hurt somewhere else. Your pot stirring, attempt at getting attention, or whatever it is, is bringing this club down. Grow up.

REV...in case you are out of the loop ...You were just SMASH HOLED:roll:

Discussion started on the 8th of July. Instead of discussion you went rouge.

mac 'healthier to discuss' gyvr

What kind of steps would you like to use to bring in new members, or get users to join? aside from free camping at WF is there any other perks we can use to ring in the member numbers.

have you eaten at BK lately?

You've got two face cards. The dealer is showing an Ace. Do you split your 10's, buy insurance or stand on the 20?

Do you double down on anything other than 11?

Do you always split Aces?

Re: Re: I am your President, and wish to continue.

What kind of steps would you like to use to bring in new members, or get users to join? aside from free camping at WF is there any other perks we can use to ring in the member numbers.

have you eaten at BK lately?

We are always looking to bring new members in and give them 'perks' for being a member.

Yes, free camping did a lot to have people join/renew, and so did the go pro. I have been very active on the national level too, promoting the mwc and listening to what other chapters are doing, successful or not.

I'm not free balling my way through this, I am on naxja several times a day, here in the mwc, as well as many planning committees for other events, like Moab and the 15th bday celebration, to name a couple. This helps me to better winterfest by using new ideas that are being used at other events.

Winterfest is our 'big gig'. By having a successful event we will also bring new members in and retain old members.

You can't just jump into my position, you need to get your feet wet first, and a good way to do that is volunteer to help plan wf, last year I had very few people do so. You want to know what happens behind the scenes? Be there! We are already planning the event, the vfw is booked, Robbies is booked, campground has been contacted, I've been talking to several different companies about sponsoring the event. We will have the best Winterfest to date in 2014.

You can't just jump into my position, you need to get your feet wet first, and a good way to do that is volunteer to help plan wf, last year I had very few people do so. You want to know what happens behind the scenes? Be there! We are already planning the event, the vfw is booked, Robbies is booked, campground has been contacted, I've been talking to several different companies about sponsoring the event. We will have the best Winterfest to date in 2014.

Count me in for this. I said the same thing last year and no one ever talked to me, which left me doing my usual trail-gig and banquet clean-up...

!!!1

You've got two face cards. The dealer is showing an Ace. Do you split your 10's, buy insurance or stand on the 20?

Do you double down on anything other than 11?

Do you always split Aces?

Never split a 20. Insurance is never a good idea, stand on 20.

Yes, double on a lot, depending if the dealer has a bust card or not, double on 10 if the dealer has a 9 or less.

Always split aces, and eights. Never split anything that starts with a "f" (ie: four, five), it will F you. Those are good double down hands, depending on the dealers up card.

Wanna talk poker next?

FYI, as far as new members, national had these made up to hand out, the QR code was my idea.

You can have some at wf

junezy3y.jpg

I wouldn't mind helping out for WF even if I only come one day. If I come to the dinner at the minimal, as I did last year, I will help with clean up.

Back