• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How many have or are serving our country?

Serving, veteran or civilian?

• USCG

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • USN

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • USA

Votes: 37 17.9%
  • USMC

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • USAAF

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • Civilian

Votes: 89 43.0%

• Total voters
I tried to join the Navy out of high school, but they wouldn't take me with the steel plate in my arm and the titanium rod in my leg. Now I'm considering law enforcement.

0313 said:
USMC

Guess my MOS.

Admin!

a second guess would be supply

cook, admin, and supply are three MOSs that everyone hates when their shit get messed up, and loves when they need something. . . .

Last edited:
Tried to be a Marine, was rejected due to surgery in high school. Never tried another branch until I was told I was too old for the reserves. So, full time civilian in complete support of all the service men and women who fight whilst I have the luxury to sit here. Thank you to all of you. :patriot:

Was in the Navy for 9 years

CM2 (Fighting Seabees)
We build! We fight!

Hence the name "0313" LAV Crewman.

34648%3B%3B78%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3255%3E8%3C5%3E375%3EWSNRCG%3D3233466%3B6266%3Bnu0mrj

LMAO... just caught the USAAF in the poll

:cheers: from the grave from Mr. Woody, WWII & Korea Paratrooper...who rode to work in USAAF Douglas DC3s & Waco gliders... he loved to razz the Chair Force

woody said:
LMAO... just caught the USAAF in the poll

:cheers: from the grave from Mr. Woody, WWII & Korea Paratrooper...who rode to work in USAAF Douglas DC3s & Waco gliders... he loved to razz the Chair Force

I swear it was not intentional, but it bears well to remind the Chair Force of their mighty beginnings! :D

US Army future/ present

Army Cadet at EKU
Looking to go into an Airborne Unit when i graduate college in a year.

Back