• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holiday plans?

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
What are your plans for the holiday?

I'm heading out early am tomorrow for 4 1/2 days in the canyon, camping, trout fishin', exploring the forest roads and partying with a group of about 8 of us.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday.

:us:

Buying a stack of flags and going to the cemetery with my daughters to help me place them.

I *may* go visit my oldest son who is in the NAVY. If that does not happen, I will go visit the guys in town for Fleet Week in NYC.

Wife and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Other than that will visit with family.

BBQ on Sunday at girlfriends parents house.

Saturday will consist of flushing diff fluid, installing 8.25 rock ring, new rear leafs, repainting fenders, changing oil, adding coolant... I'm sure more stuff will pop up.

Guess which one I'm looking forward to more?

Back at spring break the in-laws came to visit. While the MIL and the wife took the three kids shopping, the FIL helped me with a kitchen renovation. We got about 98% of it done that week. Since then, with the kids' baseball, cubscouts, boyscouts, and sinus infections and what not - I'm still working on that last two percent. Gonna try to knock it out this weekend. Everybody else have fun.

NACFest Pre-Run/Shakedown on Saturday, family stuff Sunday and Monday.

Installing an SYE, D44 rear and T&T Customs lift.....visit the cemetary on Sunday and BBQ with friends on Monday.

Back