• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HID Group buy Interest

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Hey guys, looking to see if there is any more interest for HID kits.....

I need to get a replacement for one of our members here, and I have had two other people ask about them, so I just want to test for interest....

Any more people interested?

HID for normal headlights or off-road lights?

HID kits for anything.......all sorts of kits, H1, h7, h4, 9004, 9005, 9006 etc etc etc.

Do a search, and you will see i did some of these mid last year....

HID kits for anything.......all sorts of kits, H1, h7, h4, 9004, 9005, 9006 etc etc etc.

Do a search, and you will see i did some of these mid last year....

Ill take a set of H4 headlights depending on price than.

tony im down for a set for the wifes new scion im not sure what bulbs yet but put me down for one.

found this place online ordered a few( 3 initially now we have 13 since my boss likes them) sets for replacement kits on trucks at work since its cheaper than fixing stock parts on Isuzu's. Kit is pretty nice easy to hook up and 6 months of industrial use with zero problems.

http://www.vvme.com/product/detail-20023.html

they are also willing to do group buys bigger the number the lower the price

Edit: Not trying to steal Tony's thunder just half asleep and thought Id share

Thanks a lot Dan. Real nice of you to do. :(

Kits typicalluy go for about 125 through me guys.

Jim, you would only have low beams, but trust me, you would not need the highs.

I got a set off Tony last year. The lights look awesome and are easy to install. :thumbsup

Tony, can i get your addy so I can send you back the package? It looks like that hue burned off so I am good to go. Thanks.

Another question
Are they just the bulbs or the whole lamp/lens assembly?

tcm glx said:
Thanks a lot Dan. Real nice of you to do. :(

Kits typicalluy go for about 125 through me guys.

Jim, you would only have low beams, but trust me, you would not need the highs.
Yea see this is the problem I run into though. Being that we don't have projectors, a normal housing refracts the light all crazy and it's impossible to keep the light out of someone elses face. Hence why I wanted high's and lows, for when they bright light me back :laugh:

I just need to get offroad lights so I can light them up like daylight if they high beam me. I may still be interested

Hey Jim i run h4 PIAA 4000K and 110watts and like tony said I have never needed to use the highs there is little diffrence, If any at all. HID would be even brighter than what I got now. I can say that changing the lighting setup from stock is a must and you will be so glad you did.

i think i remember hearing something about h3 retrofits? ie retrofittting hella 500s with HIDS? if that will work, put me down for a set

Back