• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headlight data thread

I'm with O-Gauge.
I had been thinking, mistakenly, that the longest run (relay to driver's headlight) had the total current flowing through it. It doesn't.

I got my auto pals yesterday. I spent some time on a recent trip to and from South Texas playing with the adjustment of my head lights still not pleased with the hella vision plus housings. I will adjust the APs and see how I like them.

I hadn't seen anything on the forums about LED lighting in a while and thought I'd see what was new.
Phillips and General Electric have both released new 5x7 LED headlights.
Phillips is coming in at $180 apiece, GE at $280, Truck Lite at $232. There are H4 LED bulb replacements out there at & under $150, though I don't know how they stack up against the big name integrated jobbers.
Anyone have experience with any of this stuff? I'm excited to see Phillips and GE in the market, almost can't help but bring prices down

I got the trucklites and they are awesome. I like the fact that I have less power draw from them and I also get the crisp light that only comes from LEDs

Back