• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Having fun with tiny rollers!

We need a smokey burn out vid. JIM.

than looking like a retard.
==========================
To everyone who would really care and think that. F**K THEM!

Blaine B. said:
Does the Ranger not drive or something? I'd rather have driven that for the time being than looking like a retard.

I'm guessing that he's not into the mini-truck scene anymore. :D

HPIM1495.jpg

The Ranger got some new wheels and tires. Your correct though I dont play with the Ranger as much as I use to. You can only drag through a tranny crossmember so many times and it gets boring. I did try 4lo and it was hideous. It ran through the gears and was only doing about 8mph in D. I pur it in 4lo and didnt lock the hubs in to see if I could bounce the front end. But the LA setup is to flexable. I was able to unload it alot but no bounce Ill get a flex shot later on today!

Wow that is sick!!! Will the axles hold up to those tires? I drove mine with stock tires and 4.5 inchs of lift for 2 days but it was nothing like that.

Holy mother of pearl...

I'm lubbin it.

mscans said:
wtf holy long brake lines, where;'d you get those beasts?

When front lines where the limiter for flex I got pissed off and went and had lines made. I can drop it all the way out and the line still has coils in it!

flexdout said:
When front lines where the limiter for flex I got pissed off and went and had lines made. I can drop it all the way out and the line still has coils in it!

ah, so you went to a hydraulics shop and had them fab you up some dot brake lines? i did that for my rear, i dont know why i didn't think to do it for the front.

you sir, are genious.

do all the wrenching yourself? looks like you can tear through some shit.

You will burn in Jeep XJ hell for this! :firedevil

not sure but i see the fold in the rangers bed, but looks like he's on a ramp behind the truck just good angle...
not sure but my thoughts.. also could the sheet metal in a ranger bed hold the weight of the xj

Back