• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harold of the Rocks

So I decided I got bored of jeeps and traded mine for this bad boy!

100_0836.jpg

its a 2008 Kawasaki bruteforce 750 Vtwin, that was bought new in 2010 as a leftover still in the box. it only has 50Hrs on it. its got selectable 4x4 with a cable operated locking front diff and winch. its been chipped and let me tell you it Fuging flys! its also got ITP mudlites on it. but the best part Is it came with a PLOW! Totally worth it! Fug you guys and your gay jeeps!

no but seriously I paid 3k for it. and it is flipping sweet!

A BL can, a gun and an ATV, sounds like a good day.

It was i got a decent size doe and my father got a 6 pointer. Nothing for the record books, but nothing to be embarrassed about.

I got it up to 50mph on my trails and probably faster but after 50 im too scared to look down at the speedo.

so I got bored and dusted off my basic understanding of photoshop and banged this out. I love the clone tool

100_0406.jpg

Chop.jpg

I Know Im getting way ahead of myself, but I was curious. and I like it. now i just have to do a thousand other things and Ill be ready to chop it.

also I used RuffStuffs black friday sale to pick up some 1 1/4 hiems for my new LCAs

That's exactly how Travis started with his "renderings".
:laugh:

Dude! Your photoshop skillz are off the hook yo! Hook me up with a picture of my Jeep not sucking?!??!!

Yeah... looks vaguely familiar...

Looks like your neighbor has already done it too (judging by the 1/2 a truck I see)... maybe he has some advice:laugh2:

You spent all that time putting the road/grass/road sign back, but didn't draw a cage??:laugh:

Back