• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harbor freight 9" HIDs

I thought the reflectors used in HID's are different than in incandescent?

Not that I am aware of Rich.... the Hellas use the same glass with a different fitment for a specific HID bulb, but the pattern on the glass is the same.

talking to him now. Something about a broken tab for the wiring......still interested but getting info. He says he has no pictures either. I will not drive to LV without seeing pics.....

Yea I just got done talking to him earlier this morning I passed on them cause my buddy won't go pick em up for me... What size are yours silver?

240 XGT

Same size just different model. Still checking specs on what I want.

Its the green bronco
IMG_0023.jpg

Well if you do decide to get the ones in Vegas and if you plan on selling you old ones let me know! This could work out for both of us. :)

Keep you posted. Will know something by this weekend....save your pennies.
If your going to give him your lights for pennies, I'll give you a dollar bill! :D

2 harbor freight 9" HIDs new in box $100 for the pair shipped to my door from eBay

2bfe29e8.jpg

375e21d1.jpg

Will put pics of how they they work at night once I have time to wire them up, this is a poser pic :)

whats a good 8-9" halogen light to convert to HID?

the procomp ones look identical to the ones sold by The Baja Shop, So close that it's gotta be the same housing. if you could find that housing cheap on ebay you'd end up with a half way decent light.

If you're looking for a GOOD light it doesn't really have to be a 9", the optics and reflectors being of good quality are the most important. A hella 500 converted to HID will throw way more light in the right places than a cheapo HID off ebay because the reflectors are very high quality and the lenses are top notch.

Back