• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday Kim(85xjwoody)

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Have a good one dude, may your day be filled with cheese and beer. We really need a cheesehead smiley. :D :cheers:

:cheers: HAPPY B-DAY

Happy Birthday!

Have a good one Kim!
:cheers:

Happy Birthday, Kimmer! See you in a couple weeks.

Happy B-Day Kim

Thanks everyone. I guess I will let the cat out of the bag. This wasn't planned but I got a call from an old jeep buddy. He is getting out of jeeps for now. I will be picking up a 97 black cherokee four door. The best part is it has the full blown tnt long arm kit on it with a d44 front trussed and 9inch rear fully built ready to go. Bad part is the jeep was in a rollover and the top and sides are pretty much nonrepairable. So, i am swapping everything over to mine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Happy birthday sir!

mac 'and congrats on the goodies!' gyvr

Thanks everyone. I guess I will let the cat out of the bag. This wasn't planned but I got a call from an old jeep buddy. He is getting out of jeeps for now. I will be picking up a 97 black cherokee four door. The best part is it has the full blown tnt long arm kit on it with a d44 front trussed and 9inch rear fully built ready to go. Bad part is the jeep was in a rollover and the top and sides are pretty much nonrepairable. So, i am swapping everything over to mine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

NICE!

Happy belated birthday Kim! Hope ya had a good one..and congrats on the nice score of parts! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!! I will be picking up everything next weekend I think. Hope to get some pics before then though.:D

Back