• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

Ya know, it never really dawned on me before-- just because I'm working doesn't rule out a meet-n-greet at the store (duh)

-- I do sell auto parts-- something everybody here has a need for
-- I do have a large enough parking lot to fit a bunch of Jeeps
-- I am conveniently located just outside of the largest Navy base in the world
-- I have a hydraulic lift for anyone needing to flex and check clearances

If anyone else is up for a meet at the store, I'm game. From there, anything is possible-- it could be a place to meet and move on, or it could just as easily be a place to cook out and talk trash...err Jeeps for a few hours. Lemme know how y'all feel and we'll make it happen.

p.s. military discount for anyone with an active duty I.D. (if you need someone with an I.D. to make the purchase, I've got someone there to make it happen)

Ya know, it never really dawned on me before-- just because I'm working doesn't rule out a meet-n-greet at the store (duh)

-- I do sell auto parts-- something everybody here has a need for
-- I do have a large enough parking lot to fit a bunch of Jeeps
-- I am conveniently located just outside of the largest Navy base in the world
-- I have a hydraulic lift for anyone needing to flex and check clearances

If anyone else is up for a meet at the store, I'm game. From there, anything is possible-- it could be a place to meet and move on, or it could just as easily be a place to cook out and talk trash...err Jeeps for a few hours. Lemme know how y'all feel and we'll make it happen.

p.s. military discount for anyone with an active duty I.D. (if you need someone with an I.D. to make the purchase, I've got someone there to make it happen)

this is really more fun than what it sounds. i was bullshitting at the store for about an hour and a half yesterday(didn't buy one single thing).

pickin' a weekend should help finalize it for everyone-- I'm up for any weekend (since I'm there anyway)

choices in order of best-to-worst is next--

1) any weekend except the 1st of the month
2) any weekend except the 1st of the month
3) any other weekend

Sept 24 sounds good to me. off pay weekend for mil. store shouldn't be too busy.

I'm game, but I go to sea Monday for a trip to Mayport which may last 2 to 4 weeks, Its suppose to be 2, but my ensign said yesterday it could turn in to 4 weeks, so pack extra clothes...

what store you at? Ill just come by and buy stuff I need anyhow...

8215 Hampton Blvd-- mile south of the main gate:cheers:

24th sounds like a winner. We'll need a grill and some grub to make it worth wild. Any other ideas?

:idea:here's a good idea. let me work the weekends at the store.....

Shorty, you got a blue 2 door with a big SEC sticker in the back window, I saw it a few weeks ago when I had to swap U joints cause another store gave me 2WD joints...

:idea:here's a good idea. let me work the weekends at the store.....

currently got more employees than I can afford, but free labor is always appreciated:spin1: We might be able to work something out in the near future, though.

Shorty, you got a blue 2 door with a big SEC sticker in the back window, I saw it a few weeks ago when I had to swap U joints cause another store gave me 2WD joints...

That I do-- she's the DD for a while ('til the daughter turns 16 in a year and some change) No need to wait for the M-n-G, stop in and spend some money..... err, say howdy any time the li'l blue one or the white '88 is there!!

can i bring my dog?

need a NAXJA collar for him

That I do-- she's the DD for a while ('til the daughter turns 16 in a year and some change) No need to wait for the M-n-G, stop in and spend some money..... err, say howdy any time the li'l blue one or the white '88 is there!![/QUOTE]

next time I drive my jeep to work, if I get off early enough Ill swing by.

I guess the 24th is as good as it gets-- Shawn, I'm sorry you'll be out to Mayport, but stop in any time!

1) times-- any one wanna chime in?
2) grill-- anyone got one??
3) grub-- who's bringin' what???

anything can be accommodated-- just say the word....

hopefully I will be able to make the next one. make sure to bring it up, perhaps some of these other members can mention it to their own jeep clubs and we can convert them to NAXJA members

Back