• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Half of my Jeep...

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Got orders to move...not happy about it. Can't take the Jeep and don't know where I'm going after and don't want to deal with trying to get it rolling to move it faster. I have sold the axles and tires already because I had planned on putting a 14 bolt and a 60 in it. I am motivated to sell and not very happy right now...feel free to low ball me if you want I don't really care much right now. I don't have a starting price really...I dunno.

1998 4dr AW4 4.0 ~135,000miles
Custom front bumper.
Custom rear bumper.
OR-Fab 1/4 gaurds.
Hydro assist.
1.75" HREW cage.
AA SYE on 231.
~4.5" custom lift.
3 - 38x13.50-17 Yoko Geolander MT's
14 bolt unmolested rear axle.
Fog lights, rock lights.

Other Misc parts:
98 TCU
99ECU
Renix ECU
Stock air box
99 gas tank
1" t-case drop
1.25" t-case drop
1" coil spacers
1.5" coil spacers
1.25" rear blocks
Front facia from a black 99: grill, lights, hood...ect.----GONE----
Power steering box and lines from a 99'----GONE----

AXLES IN PICTURES DO NOT COME WITH IT!!!

As it sits right now:
2013-02-16173520_zps80b9f0d8.jpg

2013-01-25140006.jpg

Misc parts:
2013-02-16171828_zps63d97d03.jpg

2013-02-16172041_zpsc0a5a35d.jpg

2013-02-16171906_zpsd4b9c1b6.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Sean, glad to see the progress you have on yours lately. Sucks I wont get to complete mine...but it is what it is...

Only issue is that if I get follow on order to say Georgia...I have a week to pack my household goods and leave. No time to sell and no way to get it across the country.

Sorry to hear about your marching orders Tyler.

You know I am still eying your cage if you want to sell if to me.

I don't plan on parting it just because I want to spend time with my son before I leave...don't want to waste the time wrenching instead.

leave it with me while your gone, i've got the room to store it. You can deal with it later on when you know what ultimately going to happen.

leave it with me while your gone, i've got the room to store it. You can deal with it later on when you know what ultimately going to happen.

Outstanding. You have a bit more room than I do but I will offer the same.
Sounds like you have some serious time constraints so trailering it to Phx I imagine would be difficult. Anyone with a trailer feel like driving down to pick it up (if chooses to store it)? If so, I have $20 for fuel to help out.

Outstanding. You have a bit more room than I do but I will offer the same.
Sounds like you have some serious time constraints so trailering it to Phx I imagine would be difficult. Anyone with a trailer feel like driving down to pick it up (if chooses to store it)? If so, I have $20 for fuel to help out.

I appreciate that offer nova but it isn't needed. I'll try to work something out with Andrew...but as of now everything is still for sale.

I don't plan on parting it just because I want to spend time with my son before I leave...don't want to waste the time wrenching instead.

I was going to offer the same only I had an added disclaimer

*might have a few more dents and or changes when you return**:gag:

Is the cage removable? I have an XJ that I'm working on, that is sentimental to the wife. So if she'd approve of me buying this thing for parts, I'd have to swap it over to the XJ that we inherited. I of course would chop the top on my XJ to help get it in there though.

Is the cage removable? I have an XJ that I'm working on, that is sentimental to the wife. So if she'd approve of me buying this thing for parts, I'd have to swap it over to the XJ that we inherited. I of course would chop the top on my XJ to help get it in there though.

sure it's moveable with about 9 hrs of work, ask us how we know!

Ok well, found out I'm going back to North Dakota...no use having an XJ without doors up there. Officially for sale....:(

Back