• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. OFFROAD RELOCATION BRACKETS REV 2 INSTALL

and well worth it :thumbup:

Just ordered a set! What's the turn around look like? Thanks

Nice! Thanks for the deal.

Would these mess with my rear pinion angle at all?My 1.5 in lift shackles are sitting at about 80 degrees this direction(\), with the OME HD rear leafs.If I add this kit and get the angle back to about 45 degrees on the shackle, will that change my rear pinion angle?I ask becuase everthing is dialed in now.

Last edited:
It changes it a little, but I don't think it has ever changed it enough to cause problems for anyone.

DesertRiot031.jpg

DesertRiot053.jpg

Briano13- Just wanted to say thank you for an awesome product. I ran in my first endurance race in tuscon az called Dirt Riot and after one hour off racing i finished 6 laps and came in first. The rear shackles with your kit allow so much flexs thanks.

If your intreasted i credited your prodcut in my you tube videp here.

http://youtu.be/15sx4x0V_TY

this allowed me to go through the rock section with ease and had great rebound on the jumps...

thanks again.

here is another video from a NAXJA member.
http://youtu.be/pfZXkjiTWrM

any one who dosent have this product and is running a leaf spring should invest in it..great product and easy to install.

Just ordered up a set of these myself.

On to the Team Naxja KOH car they go..

Mother of God. You know when Cal starts endorsing something it's gotta be good ;)

KOH build looks outstanding, I've been following closely.

BTW Brian just out of curiosity, is this your top selling product? If so by what percentage is it beating out your other stuff. Seems like these are selling like crack.

Brian any plans for new products in the near future? I know of some products that are desired but not produced by anyone (or have been discontinued). Seeing the quality work on my shackle brackets I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything else from you.

Putting my order in soon, Should I expect anymore than 1/2 to 3/4 lift on an extended shackle that I try to get as horizontal as possible??

mine gave me 5/8" with the stock shackle, so there is 5/8" built into the new bracket assembly minimum. With extended shackles, just take 1/2 the additional length over stock (i believe the stock ones are 3" hole to hole) and add it. You want a 45 degree angle with the weight on the tires (ride height).

Lift from brackets = 5/8" + (shackle length over stock)/2

ordered yesterday

Back