• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. OFFROAD RELOCATION BRACKETS REV 2 INSTALL

got mine in got them primed and painted hope to have them in this week

These look just awesome, and i hear they are made in the USA !!! Gonna need a set shipped to 95683 !!! Love the over-kill & God Bless the USA.

well, i didnt do an install write-up or anything... but I would like to add to anyone thinking about purchasing these Drop Brackets....

DO IT!

This took my 4.5" rusty's leafs with a extended shackle to all new levels....

I went from a super arched leaf, with a vertical shackle to a nearly flat leaf with a nice laid down shackle... I couldn't imagine that I would feel so much of a difference with how the Jeep rides... even with my blown out, chintzy shocks!!!

Highly Recomended

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

not following how you got nuts into the frame rail to thread the 3 bolts..
if you look at the first pic you can see there no threads in the frame rail, and the only way to get nuts into the frame rail is thru the hole you from where you cut thru frame rail

id like to order a set, just wanna know what im getting into before i purchase it.

Last edited:
jcr's work great FWIW...

there are access holes in the rear of the "frame" once you take the rear bumper (and mounting brackets) off, you can use a telescoping magnet to get the nuts where you need them to be pretty easily through these holes if you do not have the factory trailer hitch mounting nut strips.

I really need to order a set of these, I think I'll have the funds in 2-3 weeks unless I can sell off some of my unused parts that I have laying around, then I could probably order them in 1-2 weeks! I need the little bit of extra lift, plus my shackle angle isn't PERFECT, but it's not horrible...

I can't wait! :D

Got mine yesterday, Painted today, installing this weekend. Thanks for the fast delivery and a high quality product. Cant wait to test them out

you won't be sorry :thumbup:

so the ideal location for these would be frame--> brackets --> hitch?

between the hitch and the frame, and not installed on the top(outside) of the hitch?

that's how I installed them yes, but you can install them in any order you want (they are slotted vertically at the shackle mount).

I like having them against the frame since 1) i wanted the minimum amount of lift out of them possible, and 2) i wanted to easily be able to remove my hitch/gas tank skid without messing with the suspension at all.

IMG_5532.jpg

Back