• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. Offroad Crawl Sale

Here's what I have so far

stumpxj front and rear stiffies
Doug front and mid stiffies

Who else wants some stuff?

He's got to do the cage on mine when I finally get around to dragging it down there, perhaps this fall MJ stiffeners get developed?

Brian,
What's the minimum lift the new shackle relocators give? Might do them on the XJ and go back to stock shackle so it rides a bit nicer in the back.

He's got to do the cage on mine when I finally get around to dragging it down there, perhaps this fall MJ stiffeners get developed?

Brian,
What's the minimum lift the new shackle relocators give? Might do them on the XJ and go back to stock shackle so it rides a bit nicer in the back.

You kind of missed the boat on that one. Brian and I have already settled up.

Sorry :dunno:

The 3% is if you use a credit card. Brian is like me, he doesn't make much on product (especially when its on sale) so he has to charge extra for credit card orders to keep from losing money. Think of it as a convenience fee. Im sure the sales tax would be more than that though for IN residents... but cash doesn't know where you live, lol.

Brian do you still make the roof sliders?

Any chance of getting a set of shackle relocation brackets? I know it is last minute.

You are the MAN, Brian!

Tell me about it. Nate swapped out a seized idler pulley on day one for me.

Back