• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front D44 from a 82 "Jeep Station Wagon"?

ROBERTK said:
As a side note, why is it that one is not allowed to set "Ignore" for a *EDIT moderator/admin ?? that just sucks

Here's a little tip.
Log off, delete your cookies, and forget your password.
Works great.

actually it may be more fun to now just be a d1ckweed and maybe just blend right in?:cool:

Well, what do you expect when five of the ten members who responded to your thread are moderators of NAXJA.
Hell, two of us are mods in THIS forum and three are BoD.
Not great odds, of ignoring, us for you.

Last edited:
ROBERTK said:
actually it may be more fun to now just be a d1ckweed and maybe just blend right in?:cool:
Multiple usernames is against the rules and admin doesn't like rule breakers.

ROBERTK said:

Tards have trouble blending in ;)

ya like that huh... :eeks1:

I think SoCal finally has a contender for Sierra in 'Tard Wars '06.

See you on the lakebed, we're bringing our "A" game.

so back on topic...

anyone have any opinions on the JE REEL U joints?

I sence ALOT of hostility between some here and the Tin Benders. You know when I got in to jeeping over a decade ago in a TJ there wasnt this type of drama. Its a shame that some here appear to have such issues with other groups that in such a short time have done such great things and in a way more then most, to help keep our land open to the public.

Yeah I know NAXJA has done good things and I am not trying to compare anything here. But daym theres some drama I feel here? And how can you be so hostile? towards a group (A VERY SMALL GROUP) for contribiting such many hours, money, blood sweat and fab work, to help YOU ALL as well as myself the continued enjoyment of out public land, as well as trying to fight to open previously public land.

As far as JV I could Care ****ing less if you think I am doing it the way you would, I am research and sitting back, Once I bought this XJ back around nov I sat and read and researched on what was different and such from the XJ to what I had in a TJ.

Ok well to all you too cool people out there, I think you should be on pirate more then here, unless your trying to bring pirate mentality in to this. And yeah yeah your medators and such. and your gods to some. But sorry I dont see it that way and yes I paid for a memebership here even before I bought my XJ. SO go a head and through your drama out there, since it makes ya feel better about your self..

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Tinbender approved ;)

Back