• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fourth of July Party only NOT!!

Farmerboy said:
Directions from the north on 99 (North of Madera):
Take 99 south to Ave. 18 ½, which is just north of Madera. At the off-ramp drive straight across 18 1/2 & onto Rd. 23. You'll stay straight on Rd. 23 (south) for approx. 11 1/2 miles until you reach Ave. 7 (stop sign). Turn right (west) on Ave. 7. You’ll stay on Ave. 7 for approx. 8 ½ miles. The last crossroad will be Rd. 16. We are 1 ½ miles past Rd. 16. There will be 2 mailboxes side by side with a Slow Moving Vehicle Triangle mounted under them on the right hand side of Ave. 7 (north side). Turn right (north) on this dirt road. We are the second house back & approx. ½ mile north of Ave. 7.

Directions from the north on I5 (Bay area):
Take I5 south to the Firebaugh turn off / Nees Ave. Take Nees Ave. into Firebaugh. At the first stoplight you come to (hwy 33) take a right. At the very next intersection (stop light) you’ll want to take a left. This is 13th street, which will also turn into Ave. 7 ½. Continue out of town on Ave. 7 ½. After approx. 5 miles Ave. 7 ½ will split into Ave. 7 & Ave. 12. At this split you’ll want to stay to the right & head towards Fresno & be on Ave. 7. Approx. 4 miles after the split you’ll see a large shop / equipment complex on the left (north) side of Ave. 7. Our driveway is ½ mile past the shop on the north side of the road. There are 2 mail boxes side by side with a Slow Moving Vehicle Triangle mounted below them. Turn left (north) on this dirt road. We are the second house back & approx. ½ mile north of Ave. 7.

Directions from south 99 (Fresno & south):
Take 99 north through Fresno. The off-ramp will be Ave. 7, which is the next off-ramp after Herndon. Turn left (west) on Ave. 7. You’ll continue west on Ave. 7 for approx. 18 ½ miles. . The last crossroad will be Rd. 16. We are 1 ½ miles past Rd. 16. There will be 2 mailboxes side by side with a Slow Moving Vehicle Triangle mounted under them on the right hand side of Ave. 7 (north side). Turn right (north) on this dirt road. We are the second house back & approx. ½ mile north of Ave. 7.

This is the address for those that want to map quest it.
14515 Ave. 7
Madera, Ca 93637
The best way to get a hold of me is on my cell with any questions or concerns @ (559) 706-8627. If I don't answer than leave a message & I will get back to you!

Taken from our last party.

Andrey, you and your wife better come! What would a party be without our Russian friends!?

BrettM said:

Why is vodka always associated with Russians ? Should we thank Mr.Mendeleyev, or are there other reasons ?

[I am joking]

I guess vodka would not be a good choice for me, I do not drink and therefore do not know which one to select.

Andrey

Slonopotam said:
Why is vodka always associated with Russians ? Should we thank Mr.Mendeleyev, or are there other reasons ?

[I am joking]

I guess vodka would not be a good choice for me, I do not drink and therefore do not know which one to select.

Andrey

Well, let us see :D :

The annual consumption of vodka in Russia which has a population of approximately 146 million is 4 billion liters a year. The Russian Health Ministry estimated consumption in 1996 was 18 liters of pure alcohol per adult which is equivalent of 38 liters of 100 proof vodka.In 2002 the vodka consumption was 12.5 liters per person. However, according to retail sales statistics Russians consume 200 million deciliters of vodka a year, or 4 billion bottles.

Nearest accomodations in Madera? Not sure what we'll be doin if we bring the 10 month old.

Well, it looks like the love shak will be out of commision for next weekend. We've got a bunch of room inside the house to throw bags & plenty of room outside to throw tents. All are welcome to stay. There is a hotel in Madera called Madera Valley Inn that is farely nice for those that are looking for "better" accomidations.

Jes,
I'll save you a spot next to me.

Captain Ron said:
I'm worried about feeling out of place.

:D

--ron

You think? :rolleyes:

Back