• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Field & Forest first annual 4th of July Weekend

any of you NAXJA HEROES sign up for this yet? My "rig" doesn't meet requirements, but i'd love to sign up and hang out if anyone is going.
im planning on signing up for one of the hard trails on mon/tues whenever my paypal goes into my bank

I'd like to sign up but not too sure my pile will be together enough by then

So...anybody actually sign up for this?

I know this forum is full of uber-hard core off-roaders...Bueller? :D

Seriously, if you've never been here and think 80-90 acres is too small, trust me...it seems a lot bigger once you're out on the trails. And if you're worried that it's too hard...we do have greens and blues. We basically do not have RC's access "green trails" (and we don't have the long drive to different places in the property). Our green is closer to their blue, and on the other end we have red trails that are way harder than their hardest.

IMAGE_4651894A-DCA2-494A-BAD5-64E546691AC5.JPG

Bob, is there anyway I can sign up for just Friday night and wheeling on Saturday? I didn't see an option for that on the WePay.

Not even sure if I can make it at this point as I just found out the other day that I cracked my 241 case.

If I can get transportation worked out ill show up, really don't got any good excuses not to go now that I has tires

my junk is mostly broken and I'm broke too... I'm gonna have to stay local. Wish I could show, I have a score to settle with the rock garden on the trails somewhere near the lake trail that ate my cat at fall crawl last year.

(I still made it through, my engine just fell flat on its face a day or two after I got home)

If I can get transportation worked out ill show up, really don't got any good excuses not to go now that I has tires

Don't you still have lights and mechanical steering?? And you're only a 1/2 hr away! You have no excuses!

my junk is mostly broken and I'm broke too... I'm gonna have to stay local. Wish I could show, I have a score to settle with the rock garden on the trails somewhere near the lake trail that ate my cat at fall crawl last year.

(I still made it through, my engine just fell flat on its face a day or two after I got home)

Oiy

Don't you still have lights and mechanical steering?? And you're only a 1/2 hr away! You have no excuses!

Oiy

Isn't there some silly law in nh about tire coverage? Maybee I will finally do the 20 day plate thing

signed up for sat, cant wait, i just hope the bolts for my beadlocks come before then, if not im sure zipties will suffice

Back