• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Field & Forest first annual 4th of July Weekend

bobnoxious

NAXJA Forum User
Save the date!

July 4-7, 2013

Normally we are exclusive to NEA clubs regarding wheeling, but for this weekend Field & Forest is going to host an "open to the public" wheeling/camping weekend.

This is the property Rocktoberfest is happening at, so here's your big chance to experience it early. We have a lot of hard and stupid hard trails...so if you're a hero on blacks and reds at RC, you owe it to yourself to come here and step your game up (our extreme trails don't exist there). The wheeling part of the property is a dense collection of difficulty level-labeled trails on 80-90 acres, so no long drives to the trail you want to be on...but be warned, our green and blue is a bit harder than other places ;) . We are located in the middle of New England.

The campground has a limited amount of electric/water hook up sites, as well as grove sites (at least 10 no-electric wooded sites) and field sites (10+), but we are well accommodating to groups (we have at least 5 larger "group" sites where full clubs can gather/camp/party together). We encourage camping together as a group, and have no "limits" as far as people/tents/campers on sites...we charge per person, based on where you're camping. We have a bath house with flushing toilets, sinks, and hot showers.

We haven't worked out any details yet as far as how big of an "event" this will be, but we will be making this open weekend happen. We will likely cap this year's attendance at 40 rigs (no individual limit), but that number will be dependent upon having at least 20 "extreme" participants.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
Bob

Sure why not I'll go, jeep or not. It's not too often I get to hang out with legend himself.

FYI...this was the location for Peterson's 4x4 and Off Road's 2010 Ultimate Adventure Trail Day #1, lead by yours truly in a Sami.

if im not working and got new tires count me in, even if i have to drive up on 20 day plates

How would guys from other clubs go about getting in on this. There is a few of us in central Ct with appropriate rigs who would be in.

Some of you might have seen my build on pirate for reference (cookie cutter Xj)

Back