• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FestFest

Collin and crew
Unfortunately my gang is not going to make this one, I'm stuck working all weekend. You guys have a great time though, it sounds like it's going to be epic!

Unfortunately my gang is not going to make this one, I'm stuck working all weekend. You guys have a great time though, it sounds like it's going to be epic!

Drive 9 hours and you can't even come see me......:looser:

Sorry guys, We are out.
I have too much going on.
I even hired some guys and rented extra equipment so I could get caught up
I worked 12 hours Monday, and 14 hours Tuesday and I still do not have this building to a stopping point.
I still need to paint and clean a house before Sunday.

I talked to JJ and Rabbit Hat Josh last night.

Again Sorry Cheesey.

FWIW, Sean, at least you're working. Sucks not being able to go, but there are worse problems in the world. Me, I'm going to be in the office from 0400 to 0800 on Sunday morning.

I call the cabin..... :D Sucks you guys can't make it Sean, I was looking forward to your shenanigans!

sorry to bail so late in the game.

sean like jeff said, at least youre working.

I am looking to hitch a ride with John. I don't have his number and Sean said he would call him for me and give him my number. So, I still aim to come, it's just now a little up in the air.

I am looking to hitch a ride with John. I don't have his number and Sean said he would call him for me and give him my number. So, I still aim to come, it's just now a little up in the air.

When I talked to Sean, I thought he was giving you my # :confused1

Get here and I'll be glad to have you along.

PM incoming...

OK, all set. I'm bringing Josh, a keg of nobly hopped lager, half keg of dunklewiess, and sawdust.

Last edited:
OK, all set. I'm bringing Josh, a keg of nobly hopped lager, half keg of dunklewiess, and sawdust.

Everyone is happy the beer is coming. I'm not so happy to hear that Josh is. Also JJ SUUUUUUCKSSS!!!!!!!

I was planning on bringing 2 Buddies with me and as long as that's fine we are planning on leaving Stl. 3:30 or 3 (after work)
as long as they are cool, it is fine with me. I was just in STL this week and it is about 4.5 hours to get here from there.

You guys suck.

It is never too late to catch a flight to STL and ride over :D

I have to pick and choose. I've already got Harlan in place and we're headed home to Ohio the next week for some much needed vacation. Other than winterfest, I haven't been on vacation since I got back.

I plan on being seriously drunk on friday though, I think I got a kitchen pass to stay over at the party :D

as long as they are cool, it is fine with me. I was just in STL this week and it is about 4.5 hours to get here from there.

It is never too late to catch a flight to STL and ride over :D

Yea these are guys I've known since we were kids i trust them to be respectful and shoot responsibly.

I wish i had their guns and they wish they had my jeep It works out well they call me to wheel and i call them to go shoot.

and We will have an extra seat if anyone needs a ride from Stl. just let me know

OK, I forgot to mention to anyone that we need paper plates/bowls etc. So if anyone could please grab some that would be great. So far I have Rev and Susie bringing some soda, and I have told a few of you to bring tortillia chips. I have enough bacon, sausage and eggs to take care of breakfest each morning, if anyone wants juice etc with that then you will want to bring your own. I have the pulled pork covered for Saturdays meal and if anyone has a side dish or anything like that they want to bring, please let me know or post up. Also, if anyone wants to grabs a few packages of buns that would be great for the sammiches saturday. I am thinking baout making a pot of spicey baked beans...just as long as the plumbing in this old house can handle you all! :D Since we have had a few people not able to make it I am going to pass on the porta potty and everyone can just use the house facilities (no dirty shoes!!, just think Winterfest). In typical MWC fashion we will have a free will donation for whom ever wants to throw in to help cover the costs of the items etc......and we WILL be drunken dialing a few of those who are not going to be able to be in attendance :cheers:

Flex, you can have Cases bed again since I know that it is difficult for you to get around here. The cabin is not ready for guests at this time, I simply did not get around to tieing up loose ends to get it livable for the weekend.

There are plenty of power outlets for anyone that needs them for tent camping etc and you all can set up out by the shop or machine shed..plenty of places to hook up.

Cheese "gotta go mow now" Man

Back