• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Nov 8-10 at Adventure

Trying to get a pass to come up, but I won't know the answer for a little while yet. Crossing my fingers...easy to medium trails if I make it.

Totalled my Daily Driver Jeep and Camper last weekend, so I wont be able to make it this time around. My big Jeep isnt even close to being ready either... :(

Has anyone checked to see if the gates will be open Thursday evening or Friday?

I sent an email for more information waiting on a reply.

Unfortunately we may be out. I just had to drop $300 on a new distributor for the Suburban. :looser: That puts a big dent in our free money. We may be wheeling somewhere that weekend, but it'll have to be somewhere a little closer by. Hope you guys have a blast!

Ok here is the list I have so far of people attending and maybes with question marks.

Cnickgo
Cottontail
94xjsport94
Thechief86 ?
Bosco01XJ?
BearJace
Team Willys
The Hard Struggler
Shortxjdoug?
tjguy99
01yellowxj?
1998BlurpleXJ?
Spawn93?

My crossmember and brackets shipped today. If everything goes well Im looking at installing next weekend and I should be able to make it.

I removed the old cross member today. It looks like all I'll have to do is install the new one once it gets here and I should be good to go.

Barring Murphy's influence, looks like I'm a go. Pass approved. Planning to bring myself plus lady friend, camping at Adventure, arriving mid to late Friday.

I know I was hoping to put in a half-day on Sunday, at least.

I plan on getting there between 2-3. It could be later because I am taking my sweet time getting there.

I plan on getting there between 2-3. It could be later because I am taking my sweet time getting there.

I'm not even leaving Nashville until about 3! Setting up camp in the dark again.

Back